wanted to borrow small inflatabe

freedomhawk12

Mate I could lend u my ocean kayak? Also I could fish out the week for catties and eels.

But I would love to tag along and have a crack at the shark fishing too if u had the room? Could use my own fourby to come out?

Nice....like the way you constructed your post freedomhawk12....

A hard proposition to turn down in anyone's books...

He gets, a boat.... bait..... and a mate....

If I ever wanna go "Sharking", I hope you read my post (lol)

Because you asked so nicely, and drive such a hard bargain......

I reckon you can go....

Mate I could lend u my ocean kayak? Also I could fish out the week for catties and eels.

But I would love to tag along and have a crack at the shark fishing too if u had the room? Mould use my own fourby to come out?

mate your more then welcome to come along.better then talking to meself haha

cheers for offering your kyak and bait was just in need of an inflatable because i have a sedan but if you want to come mate thats no prob mate.

just going to try a new spot at bribie.land based looks like a nice deep gutter so ya never know

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys and gals i know i sound like a broken record haha but i'll be heading back out to bribie for another landbased shark trip.is there any locals at bribie island that own a kyak that i could borrow for a night.will leave ID and a deposit if wanted.

i know they have a kyak hire at bribie island but if i could put that money away on 3 trips i can buy my own haha.

your more then welcome to join me for a fish as last time i was down there i got afair few tailor and dart.not sure what comes in close at bribie but the baitfish which where only out 25 to 50 metres out.something was smashing them out there so will be chaseing the smaller species onsure aswell

cheers

Archived