96 members have voted

1. 1. Gillard or Rudd?

• Rudd
    • Gillard
    • Neither

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, i know the votes dont add up. if everyone can go back and 'revote' their vote it may solve it. it happened as i edited the poll when a vote was received and it didnt get added to database.

I revoted. It still doesn't add up. Are you using a Greens policy software ? :lol:

Missing vote must be Gillard. Surely there is someone out there who would vote for her....maybe not :blink:

ok, i know the votes dont add up. if everyone can go back and 'revote' their vote it may solve it. it happened as i edited the poll when a vote was received and it didnt get added to database.

I revoted. It still doesn't add up. Are you using a Greens policy software ? :lol:

Missing vote must be Gillard. Surely there is someone out there who would vote for her....maybe not :blink:

Might be the Bob Brown 30 day complimentary trial software :lol::lol:

Hi,

Does any one know the actual policies of any of the parties related to Fisheries Management? I am aware that this topic is related to commonwealth issues, but I'm sure that state policies are effected, particually if the National Government is of the same party as the state.

I know that at the moment here in QLD Fisheries Management is virtually non existant under a labor goverment, they couldn't do a worse job if they tried and that is from all points of view, Pro Fisher, Recreational Angler or Seafood consumer. If you care for fisheies management here in QLD vote for the Libs at the next QLD election.

As far as Rudd VS Gillard. A D.I.N.K vs a Bloke that drinks in a strip club. I'll have a beer with Kevin.

Hi,

. If you care for fisheies management here in QLD vote for the Libs at the next QLD election.

/>http://lnp.org.au/news/fisheries-and-marine-infrastructure/labors-fishing-policy-%E2%80%93-bans-backflips-bag-limits

there is what I can find they have said on it.

WWF take on it http://m.wwf.org.au/news_resources/?3360/LNP-plan-to-fish-marine-national-parks-benefits-no-one

Basically they will upturn all the green zones and allow fishing in sensitive areas, don't forget they will also revoke the wild rivers legislation up in Nth QLD so the mining boys will be going all out, who knows what damage that will do to the system up there.

Hi,

Does any one know the actual policies of any of the parties related to Fisheries Management? I am aware that this topic is related to commonwealth issues, but I'm sure that state policies are effected, particually if the National Government is of the same party as the state.

I know that at the moment here in QLD Fisheries Management is virtually non existant under a labor goverment, they couldn't do a worse job if they tried and that is from all points of view, Pro Fisher, Recreational Angler or Seafood consumer. If you care for fisheies management here in QLD vote for the Libs at the next QLD election.

As far as Rudd VS Gillard. A D.I.N.K vs a Bloke that drinks in a strip club. I'll have a beer with Kevin.

See that you are a "Pro Fisher" from Boreen Pt. what fishery/fisheries ?

Would you rather die from a shark attack or a crocodile attack ? :whistle:

Same horse, different head.

lol couldn't have said it better myself. Problem is everyone thinks by changing PM all the problems she has caused will be fixed. They are only frontmen, the same policies will be pushed. you need a different party to fix it all up

Hi,

You're spot on there mate, if you want to have access to good fisheries your best bet is to stay as far away from Labor as possible, they are just puppets for the Greens now days.

i couldn't give a toss either way, it'll always be a case of choosing the lesser evil. obvious that he's playing the matyr, he can also be a little more vocal from the backbench.

What support? She may have the support of her party but that won't help come election time. But at least she'll have 3 votes, herself and the two that would vote for her in this little poll

LMAO agreed!

Archived