Gillard or Rudd?

taib

Gillard or Rudd?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Gillard or Rudd?

• Rudd
    • Gillard
    • Neither

so how about Abbott with the carbon tax?

You remember what happened in 2009 ? ...Copenhagen. Where it was decided the world would do nothing. It's something the ALP/Rudd then Gillard and Turnbull* never came to grips with.

Your video is prior to that so meaningless in the current debate.

Thank God Abbott changed views (again lol). It is the dumbest policy on earth. Ever. No argument for it makes any sense when challenged with fact. Carbon Tax is ludicrous and I can't wait for the DD after next election.

*and also The idiot Greens party (but no surprises there)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i had to choose between the two i would choose rudd over gillard, but in saying that it's akin to choosing the least smelliest turd.

Australian politics are a joke, if we had a federal election today i would have to donkey vote for the first time, i honestly don't think any of them are worthy of my vote

http://nowhiring.com.au/424936%20job%20Prime%20Minister%20of%20Australia%20ACT.aspx

Giggle

Job : 424936 Shortlist | Email to a colleague | Print

Prime Minister of Australia

Applicants should have extensive experience in the public service or private enterprise, exceptional spoken and written language skills, a genuine interest in, and thorough knowledge of, current affairs, economics, history, statecraft and philosophy, be an eloquent speaker, and be an earnest and empathetic individual of outstanding moral character. However, we will settle for applicants who have a pulse.

You will report to Her Excellency the Governor General, the people of Australia, backbenchers, the Leader of the Opposition, faceless men, and Alan Jones.

You will be expected to manage a large team of experienced senior executives, each with varying responsibilities and capabilities, and proven track records. Wayne Swan will also be there.

Under your leadership, this team will be required to manage both domestic and foreign policy (preferably with occasional successes). You will move Australia forward and build our future whilst giving working families a fair go, protecting our borders and building an economy that is the envy of the world by ensuring our environment is preserved for future generations and stopping the boats, whilst upholding our humanitarian responsibilities to the traditional owners of the land.

In addition, your office will be staffed by a team of dedicated and competent casuals and volunteers. Note that these groups are separate; the dedicated individuals are not competent, and the competent individuals are not dedicated.

Your tenure will be subject to periodic review by the populace, to be held at 3-year intervals or at the Governor-General’s pleasure. Your appointment will also be subject to the ongoing support of three unpopular men from the bush, and following a 3 month probation period your performance will be assessed in the latest Newspoll.

You may at times be required to work longer than the specified 38 hour work week; however, this should not be too inconvenient as the position is expected to be temporary.

Click 'Apply Now' for preliminary screening questions

Apply Now

Sign In Forgot your password?

Not Registered? Apply Now...

Email Address "*"

Password "*"

Confirm Password "*"

First Name "*"

Last Name "*"

Contact Phone "+"

Mobile Phone "+"

Attach Resume "*"

Cover Letter

Attach Write Now

Questions About Your Application

1. Do you have an opposition to gay marriage on the basis of political convenience? "*"

YesNo

2. Do you have a physical characteristic that would make you easily identifiable in satirical cartoons? "*"

YesNo

3. Do you believe that most problems in Australia can be solved with mindless negativity? "*"

YesNo

4. Will you give working families a fair shake of the sauce bottle? "*"

YesNo

5. Are you Wayne Swan? "*"

YesNo

Submit

Elop,

Yep been Pro fishing most of my life. Am currently Estuary Net fishing. I spent lots of years on big boats out wide all around Oz including south of Tas, amongst the ice. After 28 of my mates killed in the game and 3 trips home in the life raft myself, decided it was much safer up in the rivers.

Don't worry Pro's are as concerned about the future of Australian fisheries as recreational anglers.(I'm both) The most important things in my view are sustainability and access to the resouce for all Australians, Pro fishers, Rec. Anglers and Seafood consumers. If you fully understood what the current Government is doing in relation to Fisheries management I'm sure you would be horrified. I have to live amougst it everyday. I'm off today to another meeting to try and talk some sence into "them".

Sorry mate sustainability and inshore net fishery particularly in the Noosa can not be used together in any context. I do do fully understand what the current government is doing in relation to fisheries management and I am horrified that there is still a net fishery in the Noosa.

Archived