Reel, trailer, mig, gun and other stuff

tomca

Righto, some stuff for sale that I haven't used in a while.

Start with a Alvey 600BC light surf reel. Loaded with 20lb mono and in good nick. Put new drag washers in it a couple of years ago and its been collecting dust since. It was my offshore reel on the yak, but unexpected screaming tuna runs and my finger guiding the line back on the spool didn't end well. Asking $60

post-1039-144598758915_thumb.jpg

post-1039-144598758926_thumb.jpg

Next up is a tipper trailer. Gal box section chassis, good rubber and the winch has a good stainless cable. No brakes. Body is a bit rough and is a early 90's dual cab dyna styleside. Had the small tipper for a few years and the trailer really doesn't get enough use to justify the extra rego. Registered to October. Asking $500 TRAILER ON HOLD FOR INSPECTION

post-1039-144598758931_thumb.jpg

post-1039-144598758938_thumb.jpg

A small MIG welder. It claims to weld upto 10mm plate but I think thats a bit more than optomistic. It needs a new handle assembly maybe. Or just a service. It comes with quick release gas line and guages. The wire is corroded so maybe thats all thats wrong with it. Asking $60

post-1039-144598758941_thumb.jpg

Browning Buckmark .22cal. Comes with a 10 round mag and open sights. Has capability for scope as bar and mounting screws are ready to go. Super accurate as a silhouette or rapid fire target shooter and suitable for CIT. Am willing to wait for you to get your permit to acquire, but no dreamers, you will be licensed for concealable handguns. Surplus to my requirements and is in very good condition. The powder coating on the scope mount is chipped from ejecting cases (see picture) otherwise faultless. Asking $500

post-1039-144598758946_thumb.jpg

post-1039-144598758951_thumb.jpg

Daewoo 4kg washing machine. The fuzzy logic gentle on your clothes kind. Its plastic top is yellowed and the buttons have clear plastic over them where the plastic has cracked. Works well, just needed a bigger machine with a family. $40

post-1039-144598758956_thumb.jpg

Last one.

Nowhere to hang this one so wiping the dust off and selling it. Chain on the back and the timber frame is pretty good $60 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

post-1039-14459875896_thumb.jpg

Pick up from Oxley, inspections welcome. Larger items could be delivered if not to far away, smaller items can posted at buyers expense

Last one.

Nowhere to hang this one so wiping the dust off and selling it. Chain on the back and the timber frame is pretty good $60

[attachment=46914]IMGP2762.JPG[/attachment]

Pick up from Oxley, inspections welcome. Larger items could be delivered if not to far away, smaller items can posted at buyers expense

want that one,pick up on the weekend ok .

and interested in the mig welder .

not allowed to have a gun ,mrs said so ,no1 in there right mind would give me a license so i'll skip the gun .lol.

Just to clear up a query that has been made, it is lawful to sell firearms but only in accordance with the Qld laws regarding this. For more information please see http://www.police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/acquire/

Just like any classifieds, it is up to the seller to ensure that the firearm is sold in accordance with the law as they will be responsible for the sale and any legal repercussions relating to that sale.

Archived