PB Jack - Monster!! Thanks Surfingant !!!

Manni79

After reading Ants (SurfingAnt) inspiring report catching that beast on a Yak - I needed to get out out for a fish as this weather

has been driving me nuts!!! The weather was pretty good this morning and headed up the coast to fish the passage with my mate!!

We headed to our secret spot and started flicking plastics in the mangroves and then BANG !! all hell broke loose but after a tense

fight I landed my new PB jack going 86cm and weighing approx 10kg's

We decided to keep it for a feed... just take a look at those big juicy fillets :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'll let the photo do the talking - Pretty stoked with the catch, I wonder what's installed next trip?????

post-8859-144598760306_thumb.jpg

P.S Fish and story may be exaggerated slightly......

So he lied twice, you were the one that caught the jack he used as a livie! Disappointed Anthony!

Nice fish dudemanbrocuz ;)

Nah Jords this is another massive Jack I got, not sure what you mean about lying though........ :dry: :huh: :whistle:

If only i caught this at the summer classic

;) That's amazing! What a jack B);) I'm super happy that I could inspire a young fisho such as yourself to get out there and have a crack ;)

Really enjoyed the report and pics ;);););)

Cheers

Ant ;)

BTW, I've got the number of a great fish shop that will buy fish from you if you get onto some more stonkers like that, heck I don't think they even need to be that big.

;) That's amazing! What a jack B);) I'm super happy that I could inspire a young fisho such as yourself to get out there and have a crack ;)

Really enjoyed the report and pics ;);););)

Cheers

Ant ;)

BTW, I've got the number of a great fish shop that will buy fish from you if you get onto some more stonkers like that, heck I don't think they even need to be that big.

Yeah cool - I have heaps left over that I could sell as it may just go in the bin :)

thanks for sharing, great report and awesome pics ;) ;)

did you catch it on 10lb fireline with a 3.5kg jig head and 3" jack buster using your shimano toothpick and 1000000 sienna with 3.9999lb drag, hopping it along the bottom with a slight clockwise twist in the wrist? cos that's what i'd do to catch that beast.

Manni that is an absolute Monster

On the all too successful bubblepop too aye???

You really have converted, a hot tip, into a dream catch...

86cm wow!!!! Def change in avatar...!!! I reckon....

A corker report, and an epic photo:) enjoy the spoils mate well deserved...

Chur budda's

Vic

Archived