Keeping up with the Jones' (Barely)

ryanyoung

G'day All,

It has been a very long time since I have posted a report, due to work circumstances placing me in a land-locked country with trickles for rivers.

I have long admired some of the photos blokes have been putting up, with some photoshop touch-ups, I reckon they look pretty ace.

I have recently gotten my hands on photoshop, so have endevoured to create some souped up photos. At this stage, I am a massive rookie at it, but am slowly learning.

Anyway, here are some old pics that I have re-touched.

Cheers,

Ryan.

Nice to see you online again Ryan, let me know when your back and i'll help you look for that tinny (and take you on mine when i can)

Just keep looking up photoshop tutorials - so much to see and learn to help your editing. Main thing i dont think a lot of people look into is adjsuting the colour 'curve' on photos. Look into it, it'll improve your pics like you wouldnt know

Mate, sometimes if the connection is slow and the file is large it will time-out.

Maybe try resizing the images before uploading. (1024 x 768 is usually enough to still show decent quality)

Yeah, I thought of doing that Brian, but the internet over here is such that it cuts out all the time, as well as being uber slow ha ha ha!!!

Nice work! I have never really bothered learning pgotoshop, when I need to do something i don't know how, I just find a tutorial on youtube. 5 minutes later, I'm an expert! If youa re bored, look up the liquify tool, your guns will never look the same! haha

Archived