Dinodadog

Headed out to NPD this morning to see how things were going, had to put up with this

post-1453-144598765512_thumb.jpg

made my way down the dam trolling for nil fish, tried spot one with shrimp nothing again, moved to spot 2 and started fishing just as Ray arrived at spot one, he gave me a ring to see how I was going, I said nothing yet and as I said it I got a touch but then nothing, I hung up from Ray and the rod buckled over, got it to the top of the water and it was a 50cm togar, blew me a raspberry, shook his head,spat the hook and took off.

Managed to get one bass and 5 tandans at that spot before heading over to see Ray. He had some bloke called Ellicat with him, he must of thought he was going fly fishing as he had with him a box of flies, only trouble was they were alive and horse flies at that. Every now and again he would let one go and send it in my direction just to annoy me.

Managed 2 more bass while talking to the boys then moved to another spot where I managed another 2. So not a very productive day today for quality fish.

post-1453-144598765521_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144598765532_thumb.jpg

tsk tsk Taib, I don't know what you're talking about.

Good to catchup Dino.

They weren't my flies, just I don't think Ray wiped his bottom properly :sick: :woohoo: :lol:

Jokes aside the Bushmans 40% worked a treat. Didn't get bitten once.

Lack of bass but gee the place looked good today. B)

Yes it looked and felt so good out there today, only thing missing was the fish not being hungry. Low barometer had a lot to do with it.

It is embarrassing I have now hooked and not landed 10 toga over the last 3 months, all hooked while chasing bass, today was the first one missed while using bait.

Yes it looked and felt so good out there today, only thing missing was the fish not being hungry. Low barometer had a lot to do with it.

It is embarrassing I have now hooked and not landed 10 toga over the last 3 months, all hooked while chasing bass, today was the first one missed while using bait.

Sharpen your hooks Dino. Throw those 10 year old Eagleclaws away for Dogs sake.

Archived