Who has the best boat insurence?

BassTracker

Im looking at getting my rumrunner fully insured. Im wondering if people could suggest who is best to go with for price and coverage. Im wanting to get any fishing gear, motor, electronics ext alll fully insured while in the boat..

I know there are a lot of ways companies can get out of claims so thought id see what your expieriences have been.

Thanks guys

Brad

dont go racq.... they have given me greef over the past 7 months about this boat and motor damage, so much so, when it is finalised i am pulling/ending 3 fully comprahensive covered cars, 1 boats, 2 jet skies and house and content polacies out of racq and going else where, so they are missing out on a huge chunk of cash each month...... and this is with staff treatment surposable

racq, wouldnt be with out them would you........ yes for sure.... they suck,

Suncorp.... although I still laugh at having to have my boats secured to the trailer and the trailer secured to an immovable object even when they are in an alarmed shed and garage.

They also seem to cover quite a bit for car, home, contents, home/landlords insurance so they have all my policies at the moment.

i tryed them allk before i wanted to put the boat in the water all declined cover as it was a home made boat i got cover through club marine everything is covered engine /electonics /trailor fishin gear a friends motor was covered when he picked up a banana skin around his intake. i found the cost was pretty good too

Archived