a little more art work...

madmullet

You really do love your sharks dont you mullet ;)

Not a bad design either. Where do you get your ink done?

love sharks is an understatement lol......

i get my work done at of the chain tatoos... good mates of mine..... that whole job..$100... my misses got a tat at the same time....

post-8878-144598770011_thumb.jpg

1000's of dots to make a snow flake, 3.5hrs work...$100

jords if you want something done, have a think of what you want, and then contact me mate...

Man that would hurt like a mofo on her feet.....was she squirming? I know I would be.....last one I got was on the inside of my bicep and I couldn't wait for him to finish and that was only an hour......stuff getting both feet tattooed for three hours! I'll bet she didn't wear her double pluggers home :P

Man that would hurt like a mofo on her feet.....was she squirming? I know I would be.....last one I got was on the inside of my bicep and I couldn't wait for him to finish and that was only an hour......stuff getting both feet tattooed for three hours! I'll bet she didn't wear her double pluggers home :P

lol, yep, she was tensing up, but she copt it like a trooper.... the guns he hsa are silent, so you cant hear them start up so unless you are watching, you dont no when he is going to tat you

the last half to and hour were the worst!!!! was just getting so bloody tender!!! but it looks great!!

Archived