What did you buy at the Tinnie and Tackle Show?

RUSSIAN

Hi guys, today I went doiwn to the tinne and tackle show today to see what was there...

After walking round a lot, there was soo much stuff i didn't even know what i wass to get :P

At 3:00pm a man from Fishing r us started yelling out specials and heres what i pulled out from today...

Shakesphere slingshot 2.13m 1-3kg for $30

Shakesphere lazer tip 2.10m 6-10kg for $20

Shakesphere lazer tip 2.10m 2-4kg for $20

Berkely Diablo jig spin 1.80m 10-24kg for $30

and finally

Strudwick bluewater 2.10m 6-10kg for $30

So what did some of you guys get?

Were they are good buy? Input is welcome and i would like some feed back :)

Cheers

Anthony B)

Hi guys, today I went doiwn to the tinne and tackle show today to see what was there...

After walking round a lot, there was soo much stuff i didn't even know what i wass to get :P

At 3:00pm a man from Fishing r us started yelling out specials and heres what i pulled out from today...

and finally

Cheers

Anthony B)

were you there when that stall holder going nuts this arvo, selling heaps of those sheakspere and berkly rods for as low as $10 each saying he didnt want to pack them up and take them home

Mate I was there for that too. I was eyeing of the 1-3kg for $99 Veritas earlier. When I came back I saw the big crowd surrounding the guy dropping prices and grabbed the Veritas in anticipation to see if he was gonna drop the price more. While waiting I picked up a Struddy Bluwater too for the $30. He finally made it to the Veritas rods where he dropped the remaining 6 (minus the one I had in my hand) to $70 "HELL YES SOLD" and I handed him the rod to mark it.

The Veritas rods I know go for $130 and when I got home I checked online and found the Struddy's are sold for $220 which makes a saving of $150 for the 2 rods. Verry pleased :P

and finally

Cheers

Anthony B)

were you there when that stall holder going nuts this arvo, selling heaps of those sheakspere and berkly rods for as low as $10 each saying he didnt want to pack them up and take them home

Thats it bud, the guy from fishing r us

Name was bill...

I picked up some good rods !

I went yesterday. It was okay, it got crowded around 12. Longest walk from carpark next to hospital.

Bought a sea anchor for boat, few zman plastics, slugs n few team pelagic exterme shirts. Was going to buy another shimano terez but bcf has 15% off atm too. Few dollers more but it comes with 1 year warranty. Have piece of mind if i break it il get new one lol

Also got too meet paul. Waited in line for 45 minutes to get photo with him lol

He was pretty cool.

Gday all! Son and I went today and brought some poppers 2x Berkly drop shots, and looked at a Stessco 452 RENEGADE.Went home and now have the OK to buy this boat :). Question to everyony is does anyone have this particular boat and how does it perform?????

Gday all! Son and I went today and brought some poppers 2x Berkly drop shots, and looked at a Stessco 452 RENEGADE.Went home and now have the OK to buy this boat :). Question to everyony is does anyone have this particular boat and how does it perform?????

This boat looks pretty interesting to me...

Is it the lesser invisable quintrex? :P

Jks mate, try uploading an image so people can comment and give feedback :)

Cheers

Anthony

Got a copy of Fishlife and a bag of jims safari jerky.. i must say though after closer inspection i think will be looking into the seafox boats a bit closer in the future B)

that seafox 220xt is awesome, i am a big fan of those. it has made me think about looking OS for boats as that build quality is fantastic.

i looked at a lot of boats and then yesterday checked out boatsales and there were better bargains for new rigs on there

Got a copy of Fishlife and a bag of jims safari jerky.. i must say though after closer inspection i think will be looking into the seafox boats a bit closer in the future B)

that seafox 220xt is awesome, i am a big fan of those. it has made me think about looking OS for boats as that build quality is fantastic.

i looked at a lot of boats and then yesterday checked out boatsales and there were better bargains for new rigs on there

I have been keeping an eye on a few for sale in the states for a while now and it was awesome to see some up close. I am pretty keen on the 226cc :evil:

226cc is nice rig for sure. i am going to find out about importing for the states and see what the damage is. the 226cc on baot sale is $72000 :S

I was looking at these boats a while ago. They are a great looking boat. I am glad I did not go forward with the purchase with the company - but that is a whole other story. Are you sure you want a glass boat? They are a lot more work than Aluminum. Just a note if looking at the 226cc (awesome looking boat btw) is that it has a Beam of 2.6m which means it requires a permit to tow and i think it is limited to daytime towing as well.

I bought a couple of DVD's from SEQ fishing and startng watching it before falling a sleep not that the dvd was boaring but I was stuffed from BIG week working and also got some of the cheap tt blades but it looks like I may of bought a new 4x4 if the misses gets her way.

226cc is nice rig for sure. i am going to find out about importing for the states and see what the damage is. the 226cc on baot sale is $72000 :S

I was looking at these boats a while ago. They are a great looking boat. I am glad I did not go forward with the purchase with the company - but that is a whole other story. Are you sure you want a glass boat? They are a lot more work than Aluminum. Just a note if looking at the 226cc (awesome looking boat btw) is that it has a Beam of 2.6m which means it requires a permit to tow and i think it is limited to daytime towing as well.

Warwick from Bucketllist might be able to provide you with some information on whats required as he has a periodic permit to tow his rig which is oversize.

Or here http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/~/media/eff059ee-8094-4a94-9861-8ce26a6adc51/pdf_info_bulletin_towing_oversize_recreational_boats.pdf

cheers for the info i didnt know that and will probably stay clear now. I am looking around at a few options at the moment and in no rush to commit to anything yet.

Got some quotes for a few boats, quotes for some work for my Hilux.

Some random lures, The Mangrove Jack DVD, Strudwick 4-10kg Baitcaster and Yoshikawa BC reel, some Sunline 30lb, and a pair of Tonic sunglasses.

And a pie. I had a massive hangover too. Sucked.

Oh nice. What did you think of th Tonics?

Archived