Pflueger Supreme XT

Surfingant

friend o mine has one of these in the last model, and the screw that holds the bail arm on fell off during a session not long after getting it. easily fixed but very annoying. also the corrosion was very quick to start attacking it so you really have to be on top of cleaning. i currently use a pflueger asaro baity and altho its been mostly ok, i won't get any of their reels again

I have two of them, 9225 models, I like them, run 3lb on it and have used it in the bay and estuaries. Awesome little reels, I did have to have one fixed earlier this year as saltwater had affected one of the parts. I use it alot for snapper and it's a freshwater reel so it was to be expected I guess. I got them on special from cabelas

I have the 9240 supreme XT and only use it in salt. Was dynamite on the tuna, could put quite a lot of pressure on them once I sorted my knots out.

On the corrosion side I have had no problems yet, not a mark. Washed every trip. My Penn spinfisher is a different story. Constantly have to clean it up, different components are corroding slowly.

Archived