Favorite bream lure/ plastic

sari96

halco laser, 12m deep divers, just make sure you write "bream bait" on the side with nail varnish.

I prefer pink nail varnish for middle of the day, and blue for my midnight sessions!

Ive found the same.

Never caught a Bream on them, intill i wrote ' tournament bream lure' i couldnt stop catching them!

halco laser, 12m deep divers, just make sure you write "bream bait" on the side with nail varnish.

I prefer pink nail varnish for middle of the day, and blue for my midnight sessions!

Ive found the same.

Never caught a Bream on them, intill i wrote ' tournament bream lure' i couldnt stop catching them!

Wrote mine in yellow no wonder it's not working :pinch:

Ive found the same.

if you write "not bream lure" on the side it works like reverse psychology and the bream go nuts for it

Ive found the same.

yellow isn't bad for whiting, or mullet quite like yellow too if you don't have access to a cast net a few casts is enough for a live baiting sesssion as you've got like 12 hooks on it, in the canals round the pontoons youll get like 10 mullet a cast!

River 2 Sea 200mm Dumbell Poppers are perfect for Bream.... :huh: :dry:

On a serious note, Sari if you aren't catching Bream with lures get a small piece of bread and mould it over a hook, unweighted

You can slowly work it on the surface and as water soaks in to the bread it will then slowly sink - Bream love it - atleast you'll start having some fun !!

Strike Pro Blades

Baby Vib (River 2 Sea)

Cheap ol Berkely Frenzee Lures as well

Good Luckk

AnThOnY ;)

After reading pretty much every post from the last year, i got the feeling you were a bait fisherman Anthony?

Regarding bream lures..

Cant go wrong with some cheap Big W lures.. Some of the range work awesome.

If you have the money you can go into a tackle store and look into your ecogear, strike pro, atomic, daminki and whatever takes your fancy.

Cheers

its a sx40 rip off, cost $8
No, the rip off is paying $8 for any Kokoda lure ;)

On the subject of bream lures everyone will have their own personal favourites. Stop concentrating on the lure you are using and start concentrating on your technique, 2-4lb flouro leaders (or straight through) with varying retrieves, it's not hard, keep trying until you get one and then copy what you did for that. If it stops working then try something else.

Strike Pro Blades

Baby Vib (River 2 Sea)

Cheap ol Berkely Frenzee Lures as well

Good Luckk

AnThOnY ;)

After reading pretty much every post from the last year, i got the feeling you were a bait fisherman Anthony?

Regarding bream lures..

Cant go wrong with some cheap Big W lures.. Some of the range work awesome.

If you have the money you can go into a tackle store and look into your ecogear, strike pro, atomic, daminki and whatever takes your fancy.

Cheers

I am correct, more of a bait fishermen, but after last year, I have been lure fishing alot more. I find it more enjotable bevause your always alert and casting. Also dont get your hands dirty I probably would rather livebait for bigger fish, but you can't aslways beat lure fishing. oekd Sometimes the fish will hit lures and not bait, and sometimes they will hit bait and not lures. I have been hooked into lure fishing and by gee, it does quite a bit of damage on the wallet

Cheers

Anthony :)

Archived