Tips on tallebudgera creek

sari96

hey mate was thinking about heading down there myself. Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll come down, rig my gear an my lures, cast retrieve and hook the fish, then let you wind them in. Hopefully the aren't those Wiley bream that don't fight

Mate if you wanna get onto some fish. Just get a long shank hook, running light sinker if theres run, if you can get away with no sinker, do it. For bait use live blood worms, find a sand flat (plenty along there) and wait. You will get plenty of whiting. Good Luck

I did alright fishing around the swimming net very early morning and at night. Caught some nice Trevs on poppers and a Jack on plastics. The old fella camping near us caught a few Jacks there at night on pillys right up against the nets. The first canal fished well also for Bream. There were a few deep holes in that canal that showed big fish which I guessed were Jewies, worth a shot in my opinion. Fantastic place to catch whitting on blood worms if you can be bother getting them. The groin produces some nice Tailor on high tide when combined with low light.

Take a yabbie pump plenty of yabbies in the creek at low tide and use a long shank hook around a no.4 size and 6lb mono with a no.3 sinker and any sand flats near the park are good for whiting and for jacks around the netted enclosure at night use a fresh slab of mullet with a 3/0 circle hook and 10lb flurocarbon leader

good luck young fella

Archived