whos keen for a trip soon

madmullet

havent been down the logan for quite some time to chase the little bullies. so i am thinking of doing a trip next week it will be from probably 5.00-8.00 one night. so i am puting an offer out their to see if anyone wants to tag along. i personally will be using 1lb and 3ld line so i can get a good fight out of them. i will have plenty of bait, so no need to bring any.

cheer kurt

hmmmmmmm.....

what night u planning to head out? Quite bussy next week, but might be able to get free on one night :woohoo:

Anthony ;)

what night do you want ant, i will plan it around you cause you have been wanting to go fishing with me for ages

Kurt, you are a champion, I really appriciate that you are willing to plan a sharkring sesh around my times and avaliability. :cheer: The only night i will be free next week is Monday... So does monday night sound alright mate? If not, I would have to sit this one out and maybe come out on the next trip..

Once again thanks Kurt

Cheers

Anthony :)

hmmmmmmm.....

what night u planning to head out? Quite bussy next week, but might be able to get free on one night :woohoo:

Anthony ;)

what night do you want ant, i will plan it around you cause you have been wanting to go fishing with me for ages

Kurt, you are a champion, I really appriciate that you are willing to plan a sharkring sesh around my times and avaliability. :cheer: The only night i will be free next week is Monday... So does monday night sound alright mate? If not, I would have to sit this one out and maybe come out on the next trip..

Once again thanks Kurt

Cheers

monday night is the only night that i have to see what i am doing. i will get back to you on that one

hmmmmmmm.....

Anthony ;)

Once again thanks Kurt

Cheers

monday night is the only night that i have to see what i am doing. i will get back to you on that one

Monday night is the night i am only free, and if you have something on that night Kurt, it's all good, as there will be other opportunities :)

Cheers

Anthony B)

• 3 weeks later...

that will probably it for the bullies till october ish once this cold snap has hit it will shut em right down they have been getting fewer and fewer over the last trips so probably be it and viper kurts crazy and has been running one and 3lb line but a good allrounder is 6lb until you wanna go lighter

• 5 weeks later...

Archived