possible new kayak?

squeak6969

Judging by her features and additional gear, not many other girls out there could beat this. Arranged online marriages without meeting your wife could turn out a disaster. I would like to meet her in person before ties are made. Alternatively, other people out there who may have had past experiences with her may have written reports or reviews about this girl. you know, like how well u can paddle her. Does she leak?..on so on, if you get my drift :blink::blink::blink:

I've never used one, but a couple things too look out for in a cheap kayak are:

Poor stability

Bad Tracking (paddling straight)

uncomfortable seating

limited storage space

bad workmanship

those metal clips on the seat will probably corrode pretty quickly in the salt.

IMO - You would be much better off buying a second hand Viking. If you wait around there are often very good deals on second hand yaks on this site. Who knows, there might even be one there now!

good luck!

Just by looking at it I doubt the seat stays dry with the low position and scuppers at each side of the rear of the seat, so if a wet bum is an issue you might not like it. The front rod holder looks like it will get in the way of your paddlestroke if you are trolling, but suited more to a place to put your rod when you need to pick up your paddle. Trolling with the rear holders is more likely.

Not a good look at the profile of the under side of the hull but it looks like it might track pretty good and would be great for breaming in canals and bassing in less open waters.

Located in Brisbane, I would contact the seller and have a sit in it before handing over the dollars. Some are flimsy around the scupper holes, some are thin all over. And most importantly see if your ass and legs fit in it comfortably.

The only thing I could find out about the brand in reviews from America were on the sit in versions of their kayaks and each review contained this in the negatives: The workmanship of this boat is really very rudimentary and rough

Plenty of positives, remembering it is a cheaper kayak so you can't expect strawberry jam, and definitely doesn't seem to be cow sh!t either

hey squeak good kayak for estuary freshwater mate bought very similar a while back has worked well. if you can get a sit in it before you buy all the better (good to know depending on your height leg length ect). good buy for 500 bucks with paddle.

Archived