my new work truck a bt50 GTmodel

rosco1974

post-3985-144598777135_thumb.jpg

post-3985-144598777149_thumb.jpg

well i finally jumped in and bought a new work truck..ended up with the top of the range GT model has everything u can think of...the main reason i got the bt50 was for it towing abilaty at 3.35t its getting up there...i picked the new truck up thursday arvo and its 1st trip was to pull my boat out of the water a 2400 kc around the 2.9t....i loaded the boat on the trailor and jumped in selected 1st and give it a bit and i just ripped the boat out of the water with ease.....the next problem i thought we might have was stopping with the boat on the back but u would hardly know it was on the back when stopping although the trailor does have air breaks installed...very happy with it a this stage more than capable of towing the kc

Very nice Rosco and great colour.

How did u choose between the BT50 and the Ford Ranger? I think the Ranger looks a bit better at the front and from what I've read, the Ranger rides a little better on and off road although Ford want more money for it compared to Mazda.

Is that your Colarado in the background? How does the BT50 compare if it is?

nah shane went out yesterday morning and pulled my pots out got 25 keepers

homer that other ute is a mate of mine it goes well as for the ride its a personal choice i recon the bt50 drives better and won ands down over the ranger..i didn't like the ranger

live next door to 1 of the head blokes at arb so will be going to see him in the next few days...will be a few months b4 i put a bar on it

zano i pulled up beside a newish cruiser wagon current model and the bt50 is as big if not bigger than the cruiser....2 weeks and it going on its 1st run up the highway to maloolaba wih the cat on the back will post how it went on the longer trip...it towed well home doing 80k/hr sitting just over 1500rpm

Sweet looking rig, looked them up a while ago, just for a drool. Must be some good gear between the base model and the top end ones, lot of price difference.

Also dunno about you getting out over Easter, if you have a missus she must be eying off that jungle thats mascarading as your lawn ;)

Archived