Weinam Creek Ramp giggle.

rayke1938

Just been for my normal public holiday drive down to the Weinam Creek ramp.

See some trailers parked around 1k away from the ramp.

Good to see that the parking inspectors have been around and ticketed all the selfish cars parked in the trailer only spots.

Also lots of cars and trailers parked on footpaths and gardens and in the 4 hour and 8 hour zones wearing tickets .

A couple of residents who get the Sh!ts with the cars who park across their driveways and on footpaths etc go out at night time and pull the tickets off the windscreens.

The sooner that the Government and council bite the bullet and build a bridge to the bay islands the better.

CHeers

Ray

i used to live on macleay and parking there is really terrible, i heard about the bridge ideaa but it was found to be not viable, but they defiently ahve to so something with the parking, the plans they have atm are gna cover the spaces they need to have.

And there will be less trailer parking places under new plan.

If they are not going to build a bridge the only other alternative is to start a new parking area up German church rd and run shuttle buses and then stop all parking for cars near the ferry terminal and stop private parking in residents yards.

Cheers

Ray

i used to live on macleay and parking there is really terrible, i heard about the bridge ideaa but it was found to be not viable, but they defiently ahve to so something with the parking, the plans they have atm are gna cover the spaces they need to have.

And there will be less trailer parking places under new plan.

If they are not going to build a bridge the only other alternative is to start a new parking area up German church rd and run shuttle buses and then stop all parking for cars near the ferry terminal and stop private parking in residents yards.

Cheers

Ray

its pretty stupid and very poor planning, if they tore up the park next to the car park, (that not many ppl actually use) they could get heapas more car parks available, i reckon youd get at least another 15 parks in there

Archived