Afew upgrades to the boat - need your opinion

Runty66

hey all.

Well ive pulled the decks out of my tinny and rebuilding them again.

I built all the casting decks around a year ago,so since then ive got abit more of a idea.

I took them off and will be carpeting them :side: ( before i just had a mat sorta thing that i pulled on and off.

Ive also got some more 'L' shaped brackets which i put on the seats so the decks are all lined up and not sticking up laying on top of the seats.

Also was thinking of chukcing a 'bass seat' up the front? anyone know what they are really called? just a seat which is small and on a pole thingy :whistle: dont wanna spend a heap, maybe Aussie123 might have some??

Might even chuck in a side casting deck? just for abit more room and storage - anyone know where a good place to get marine ply off cuts from> only need about 123cm x 43cm .

/ anyone know where i can get cheap 2nd marine cartpet northside? WayneD gave me a Ph numbber but dont know where the ad is to get it! haha, but somewhere abit closer on the northside would be awesome. - Bri the pom has a mate know had some, not sure if he still does. ive PM'd him and texted him but no reply. WHERE ARE YOU BRI! :whistle: :P;)

hmm what else...

Ohh yeah, was thinking about giving the boat a nice blue or red paint job ;) ( maybe blue so it matches well with the seat and ill get some blue cartpet.

hmmm think thats about it?

oh might chuck a back deck in aswell for storage if i can find the wood.

:lol: Cheers Runty B)

I barely use my lean seat in my boat. I always keep forgetting I have it. Sounds stupid I know. But u can but the seat from bcf for $40. I have a brand new lean seat pole for sale.it's a proper one designed for lean seats and is height adjustable. All u need is the boat and seat adapters. Could buy the whole lot for under 120 I'd say

under floor esky is a great idea. Its 1 less thing you have taking up room on your decks.

yup i did this and have been happy with the setup. 70L blue poly esky at the same height as rear decks. plenty of space and easy access to ice, fish, etc.

post-3471-144598779437_thumb.jpg

Archived