wet roads equal boy racers.....lol

madmullet

i have to have a good chuckle to my self when as soon as the road get wet or evan damp, all the boy racers in their puss box cars start trying to do skids everywhere and think their awesome for doing it. i find it unterly amusing to the fact i will actually wind down the window and start to give them the thumbs up and then flip it down to a thumbs down. :P:P

look i have got alot of respect for the people that can drop a perfect 2 wheel skid in the dry in a controlled invironment and make it look good. but when you get boy racers doing peg legers or when you get your front wheel drive cars doing skids and getting major tyre shudder, it an absaloot joke, let along dangerous.

to to all the boy racers out their, good work.... not :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah i tolerated them for years till one day a hoon did a fishtale up the road past my kids walking home from school and nearly lost control, i wanted to cave his head in but when i settled down i rang the police and found out he lived just around the corner and they payed him a visit taking his unroadworthied car off the road we never saw him doing it again and they moved out shortly after

Yeah i tolerated them for years till one day a hoon did a fishtale up the road past my kids walking home from school and nearly lost control, i wanted to cave his head in but when i settled down i rang the police and found out he lived just around the corner and they payed him a visit taking his unroadworthied car off the road we never saw him doing it again and they moved out shortly after

oooo, that would have been hard for you not to cave his head in, but good work getting his car of the road

Lolnot just Holden...it's fords, nissans, toyotas...

I nearly got cleaned up last night on the way home from local Indian shop. Hero commodore driver tried to floor it out of a corner, lost control and wet sideways past me, was probably under a meter away from my car. The dumb thing was I heard him still flooring it past me, and past the cars behind me...no common sense.

Any moron can pull a skid in the wet. Skilled drivers maintain control in all conditions.

I nearly got cleaned up last night on the way home from local Indian shop. Hero commodore driver tried to floor it out of a corner, lost control and wet sideways past me, was probably under a meter away from my car. The dumb thing was I heard him still flooring it past me, and past the cars behind me...no common sense.

Let me guess, stock executive commodore lowered with 20" wheels and an exhaust that sounds like flatulence..

Let me guess, stock executive commodore lowered with 20" wheels and an exhaust that sounds like flatulence..

mate you are so close it's not funny. Silver vt exec with big chromies on the front, chopped rear springs with skid tyres..

Archived