Deckie spots for offshore wednesday

tugger

Thinking of heading somewhere with DHess tomorrow. Weather will make the decision on destination. Got a Mobile phone Aerial and cradle today so should have coverage wherever i go :P

I can see another 100 hours racked up on the motor in a few weeks eh ? :)

Ooooh I hope so. The more often Ted goes out (anytime except tomorrow) the better the chance that I get to go out and watch him berley up the fish again.... :whistle:

Thinking of heading somewhere with DHess tomorrow. Weather will make the decision on destination. Got a Mobile phone Aerial and cradle today so should have coverage wherever i go :P

Ive sat in this bot and drunk beer but never on the water only in Teds Driveway.

Tomorrow is the Day i finally get to fish from it.

Taking quells in anicipation already.

The competition begins. The ever relaible catches expected from Skipper Tugger.

Or the ummm. I really dont know what to expect exce[t fopr many laughs from Skipper ted.

Bring it on

The bar will be good with an 0630 high tide and sotherly winds you'll be able to cruise along the northern beach on stradie easily

Cheers Shane for that and thanks mark , I'll supply the filleting tinnies I'm confident !!

All good man.

I was going to call you today too see if you were keen to go fishing tomorrow in bay lol

Than i saw Marks post, i knew i couldnt say no. Atleast wel stay dry if it rains in his beast.

Archived