Tuna & Snapper Social Dates

Manni79

I put my hand up for the snapper social to run for that month and could only do that date 3rd of june or the week followig which i allowed in case the weather is a problem as this is very weather dependent keeping everyone safety in mind. In the end if you can make it all good as i know any date might not suit everyone and the weather plays a big part in any open bay or offshore fishing day. As Angus outlined for the social club the guys voluntering to run the socials could pick the dates and run them how they want

I put my hand up for the snapper social to run for that month and could only do that date 3rd of june or the week followig which i allowed in case the weather is a problem as this is very weather dependent keeping everyone safety in mind. In the end if you can make it all good as i know any date might not suit everyone and the weather plays a big part in any open bay or offshore fishing day. As Angus outlined for the social club the guys voluntering to run the socials could pick the dates and run them how they want

Thanks Mark, I'm not having a go !! just noticed it was a week apart and wasn't sure if that's the case or not,

Archived