Indoor Cricket 'Monday Night" Who's Keen ?

Manni79

Hey Guys

Me and a mate of mine are setting up an Indoor Cricket Team playing Monday nights at the indoor sports centre near Alderley/Newmarket.

We have 4 people lined up including a couple guys who are on AFO - Jords & JamesW

If anyone is keen to join our team put up a post or send me a message

We'll have more detail soon, i think its about 10/15 bucks a week to play but will confirm that as well

Should be good fun !!!!

That's awesome Mal - mate we are all saying we used to play good cricket when we were younger lol

but as the saying goes your only as god as your last game, I think after a few games we should find some form!!

P.S will be in touch shortly

Henry, Pozze has the details, i just texted him so once he replies I will post up the time

** Oh yeah first game is next monday :)

depending on game times i will be in for sure, been a long time since i slipped into the nets :silly: interested in seeing if i still got it :lol: i know i can bowl fast swinging pace, just not sure if it will make it to the stumps :lol::lol: copuld be a few wild wides til i get the eye and arm working together..

Hahah mate never said I EVER played good cricket, but my attendance was A-grade ;)

Jords you said you played at state level :huh:

Wes/Jarred we'll know the times tomorrow would be good to have you guys play

PS we need to come up with a team name too - any suggestions?

manni, i can't commit to a regular spot out that way, but if you get stuck give us a call and i'll see if i can make it to the game.

ross, same goes for you, but it will be easier to make logan games.

i used to play regular b grade at kawana with my uni mates and we played after a few beers each week and still managed a few GF wins. haven't played since about 2008 when i moved down here though and i think i hit all the runs out of my bat so would need to borrow one if i get a game.

Cool, getting a good response for this!!

OK for those that are keen could you PM your email address, that way it will be easier to send comms to a group in a couple days :) .

Regulars & super subs (or not so super) are welcome, i dare say not everyone can commit each week so super subs are needed

Sweet as pancakes, dunney - PM me your email adds and will send some comms out in the next day or so

By the way if you have your own bat etc... great bring it along otherwise we should have a couple bats

that we can all use.

We each get some batting gloves from the club and they supply the ball

I would suggest buying a box to protect your man jewels, i don't think ppl will wanna share a box :woohoo: :woohoo:

If I can bum a lift with shortie I might be in on this now :whistle: wasn't a great cricketer when I played for the school 15 years ago but boy can I sledge!! Hahahaha, according to the coach back then I had a mean outswinger, don't even remember what an outswinger is :huh: hmmm, drinks boy maybe, or not so super sub. Des reckons the team name should be afo - Big F****** Ogres :lol:

If anyone can't make Monday's and wants to play Tuesday's my team at Logan needs a player were only playing d grade as long as you can bowl bat and field okay you will be fine

Bowl, bat and field ok???? Thats asking a bit much for D grade isnt it?......lol

Wouldnt mind a game if ya need afew players aye ;) haha

I work MOnday's tho, finish at 9:10 so any 9:30 games i came play if afew players are needed :)

Havemt had a hit since last season ;)

Liking Jord's idea... Mixbreeders :P

hahaha i reckon i might even pay your entry for the first game if you turn up.... :unsure::unsure:

I'm sure you will be late or forget about it :woohoo: :woohoo:

Archived