Unstopables 7 AFO crew 7

tugger

Headed offshore with Sef and Brad today hoping for some pelagic and reefie action the weather was perfect first up in the morning with the bay flat. We got to the bar after a quick stop at amity the crossing was a breeze and we made our way offshore.

The sea was calm and we set up on anchor with my first drop getting hammered and i struggled with a big fish but it bricked me in the end. Fishing was alright early with many hits and a few fish going into the box.

Next thing Sef is onto a good fish running many times under heavy drag pressure but eventually he get it off the bottom and closer to the boat. We first called it for a big snapper but it surprized us all with a good size green jobfish hitting the deck and a new PB for Sef

post-4390-144598786847_thumb.jpg

post-4390-144598786855_thumb.jpg

Through out the day we lost another 6 fish to the reef unable to stop them even one of them was on my game rod with a large slimie mackerel taken and at one point i thought i got him off the bottom only to be mistaken and reefed.

A couple of big spangeled emperor hit the deck and a couple of snapper and parrot made there way to the box before we headed for home. The run home was just as good as the way out with the bar a little lumpy with the run out tide but it still was an easy run through

Here's the end result

post-4390-144598786861_thumb.jpg

Thanks for leading the way yesterday Mark.

It was a great day out there. The bar was interesting. Left us holding on.

Fishing on our side was pretty slow. Quitest day i have had in a long time.

We only had 1 snapper in the box. 4 unstoppables drifting over same patch and lost 3 spanish mackerel floating gar. Bitten of twice n 1 shook us off last minute.

My mate was sea sick all day. I told him to take tablets on the way out n he said hel be fine he can handle anything. I dont think he wants to out there again lol.

Hope the fishings better today for you guys

Goodluck mate

Im planning to head out saturday again. Hopefully weather holds up

Shane

Thanks for leading the way yesterday Mark.

It was a great day out there. The bar was interesting. Left us holding on.

Fishing on our side was pretty slow. Quitest day i have had in a long time.

We only had 1 snapper in the box. 4 unstoppables drifting over same patch and lost 3 spanish mackerel floating gar. Bitten of twice n 1 shook us off last minute.

My mate was sea sick all day. I told him to take tablets on the way out n he said hel be fine he can handle anything. I dont think he wants to out there again lol.

Hope the fishings better today for you guys

Goodluck mate

Im planning to head out saturday again. Hopefully weather holds up

Shane

i may head out saturday too,where you using circle hooks for the spanish,damm unlucky he amount you lost,i could barley raise a scale.

Archived