THE SNIP

Carter

Had it done about 2 years ago. Back at work the next day, could have gone back same day I reckon. Only took about 10 minutes, but hey I had already organised to have the whole day off so why not take it. Only lasted half a day when I went back but my job involved lots of walking and jumping on/off forklifts so you should be right fishing.

Hi, I've had it done and it was quite relaxing while the valium was doing its thing but take it easy afterwards and follow the doc's orders on ice packs etc and you'll be right. Probably wouldn't go fishing the next day as an infection can make it hard to get the stitches out!

cheers

Jonno

[attachment=49554]clamp_illustration.png[/attachment]

Easy as. :lol: :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo: :silly: No worse than getting your finger caught in the car door, good luck Carter I reckon its a good thing you're doing very unselfish

what the hell, I hope they dont take the knob off, :pinch: now I'm scared.

Oh the memories. My doc was the fella who won on Who Wants to be a Millionaire so he wasn't doing it for the money. :huh:

All I'll say is a packet of frozen peas will be your best friend for a few days after the snip. The actual procedure is nothing, it's the recovery and the swelling afterwards.

Good luck.

Oh, and I can still smell the scent of burning parts.. did I mention that they may "weld" the tubes shut!!!

I had the same bloke but wasnt so lucky, I was jumping out the back of trucks and running up a firing range dropping to the ground and repeating this up the range to the target. Result lefty ended up black as charcoal and the size of a cricket ball. So my advice if the doc says rest then take his advice as well.

Archived