Bream social deckie spots

tugger

Post here if you have deckies spots in your boats so we can get members hooked up for sunday for the bream social

I'll start it as I have a deckie spot on my boat and will be at the ramp for the 5am kick off i'll be fishing bait but if you want to throw lures your welcome to just don't hook me with those silly things ;)

Khoi's coming out with me but can fish a third person outta the boat, there's enough room

on the boat but will get tight casting into canals but who cares :woohoo: :woohoo:

If you would like to come on my boat post up here

PS we will be the last to launch and first back due to HQ stuff ;)

good on ya tugger. I should be able to take an extra on my boat. I'll be out with Angus. No electric though so will just be drifting and casting.

Would be a good spot for any of the guys/gals that wanna learn a bit more about bream fishing. We're not the worlds best but we can empart some good knowledge.

It will be a little tight on my boat but doable. May also get a little lumpy should the winds pick up.

Manni id be keen for that deckie spot.
You are probably best to just meet Manni at the ramp randomly and say hey can I jump on your boat :blush:

Hey Manni, tuna social is out too, KFT same day :(

Ant i think you're the hoodoo - shame about Tuna social mate - i'm predicting sunny days with no wind now that were not a team that day :P:P:P

good on ya tugger. I should be able to take an extra on my boat. I'll be out with Angus. No electric though so will just be drifting and casting.

Would be a good spot for any of the guys/gals that wanna learn a bit more about bream fishing. We're not the worlds best but we can empart some good knowledge.

It will be a little tight on my boat but doable. May also get a little lumpy should the winds pick up.

Do you want to borrow the watersnake?

Ide be keen to come with im a big lad though so if its gunna be to tight then you may want someone else

Cheers Jamie :D

Archived