Recommendations for Auto-Electrician on the North Side?

Gary_C

This is a follow up to the driveway mechanic thread from last week.

I went through and did my nifty little driveway tune-up with the only result being that I was able to narrow down the issue with the Jeep.

Turns out that the distributor cover plate had been damaged and had, in turn, damaged the ignition module.

I am now on my way to pick up an entirely new distributor assembly, but would prefer to have an auto electrician hook it all up and check for any other wiring issues that might be there.

I'd obviously prefer house calls. Who do you recommend?

Cheers,

Gary

I found somebody; we'll see how they do :)

And Eddie, Jeeps get a bad rap because people don't do maintenance on them like they should. They hold up as well, or better than, any other vehicle. The problem is that, because they are made to be fairly rugged, people don't think to do the regular maintenance that they would do with a toyota, ford, chevy, etc.

I found somebody; we'll see how they do :)

And Eddie, Jeeps get a bad rap because people don't do maintenance on them like they should. They hold up as well, or better than, any other vehicle. The problem is that, because they are made to be fairly rugged, people don't think to do the regular maintenance that they would do with a toyota, ford, chevy, etc.

he hates anything other than a patrol, so I don't listen to him anyway ;-)

Archived