Quick Boat Build Update - Cast Deck

BASSTURD

Hey all,

Just thought id throw a quick update on my boat build up, i slowed down on it a bit because im saving for thailand in august and was low on funds, but i picked up where i left of on anzac day and im very happy with the result.

I still have alot to go with it. I am putting a hatch in the middle of the top deck for the fuel tank, jackets etc.

I have also decided im going to make another piece for up where the bollard usually goes with a small hatch for the anchor and chain.

Once i have carpeted the lot on going to be putting stainless eye lets to strap down my tacklebox and notching out parts behind the seat near the motor for eski / live tank and my battery box.

Along with it im going all out and building a real gnarly switch board. This thing will be the rolls royce of tinnys hopefully.(and not the kinda they had to recall from australia coz they had a chance to catch on fire lol)

Heres some pics.

Any advice or opinions would love to hear em'.

post-10472-144598787937_thumb.jpg

post-10472-144598787926_thumb.jpg

post-10472-144598787932_thumb.jpg

post-10472-144598787919_thumb.jpg

post-10472-14459878791_thumb.jpg

Cheers! \

Hayden

Loooks noice, what sort of wood is that?

haha true, who sells it?

i brought it from a place called Hardy Board or something in ipswich. got it for $55 coz it was scratched. Not that it bothered me. i just need some marine carpet. know of any :whistle: ?

Loooks noice, what sort of wood is that?

haha true, who sells it?

i brought it from a place called Hardy Board or something in ipswich. got it for $55 coz it was scratched. Not that it bothered me. i just need some marine carpet. know of any :whistle: ?

hahaha maybes maybes :P

There is a place in yeerongpilly, i got a massive roll for 20 bucks! its in blue tho.

I still have alot to go with it. I am putting a hatch in the middle of the top deck for the fuel tank, jackets etc.

I have also decided im going to make another piece for up where the bollard usually goes with a small hatch for the anchor and chain.

already on my list pom :)

Archived