Need SD memory card. Recommendations?

51MPL

In need of a new SD card for my SLR/Go Pro but unsure of what to get. Have used sandisk in the past with great results so may possibly end up getting a new one. I'm assuming its cheaper to buy overseas and import here but are there any local shops with sales on or anything?

Looking for rougly a class 10 - 16GB/32GB Card to record all day on the gopro.

Cheerio!

khoi,

i'm a big fan of sandisk, have had others fail before. ebay is cheaper but i have been dubious of their build quality at times (dodgy stickers, slow read/write etc.). i just picked up a sandisk hd extreme (45mb/s) 16GB for $33 from MSY on sunday morning, i don't think umart is far off in terms of pricing. local store = warranty and no need to wait.

cheers

eug

MSY and Gamedude I have always found to be the cheapest here in Brissy.

I bought a card from overseas a couple of years ago and it never worked so I returned it and got another one sent over.

If was no good either so they sent another brend over and it too was no good.

I think what may have happened was as the letters were scanned through the x ray machine it was destroying the cards.

Thanks Eug didn't know they were that cheap! Hell yeah class 10 and 16GB =]

In other news - how many memory cards are people going through on they're GoPro? I can fill a 8GB at r4 (960p) in just over an hour :( But i'll still have heaps of battery + another extended battery too.

Archived