Found light board

rayke1938

Ray,

Do you want me to look at it tomorrow at work and notify the owner.

If so, PM me with the rego nnumber and a contact number for you and will get them to contact you.

If not, st lob it over the counter at the Police Station and watch them try and reunite it with its owner ASAP before they have to do any paperwork on it.

Angus wrote:

Booty, be sure to tell them it was through the kindness of AFO members he is getting his equipment back :P

Angus

All over it like a fat kid on a cream bun.

The owner must join AFO (whoops, are we allowed to do that still) and then I will PM him the details of who the finder was.

Another member added to the ranks....

On the subject of Lost and Found

On the way home last Sunday from the pin the folded down bimini top from Rosscoes tinnie some how spat the ockie straps off and blew staight off the boat :pinch: we did not notice untill a driver pulled us over to tell us (Thanks who ever you are)

We were only 2-3 ks past were it happened

(out the front of the prawn farms) so a quick uie to seach for it :blush:

after 3 trecks up and down the road we found one of the offending straps but no Bimini :evil:

It appears someone liked it more than us :angry:

As I've been checking the papers and nothing in the lost and found :(

I'll give em one thing they were quik would have been 3-4 minutes for us to get back to the scene

Gaz

Please excuse me for breaking the brand spanking new rule.....NEVER EVER TIE DOWN A BIMINI TOP OR CANOPY WITH AN OCKY STRAP.....and don't forget to take your top down before reversing it into the garage.

They are the 2 most common problems with canopies.

The owner rang me tonight and is very happy that it was found. I am arranging to meet him some time next week as he lives around beechmont. Good excust to go to the hinze again.

Thanks very much Greg 9 karma to you )for your assistance in locating him.

It was his first time fishing the hinze and he caught one bass around 35cm on a garden worm. I tried to talk him into joining afo bur he doesnt have the phone on where he lives.

Ray

Archived