Between class lure flick Brisbane river

Schilling

Had a long break between uni classes yesterday so decided to pack a rod and some lures and have a flick around the city botanic gardens. Worked the Rock walls casting my trusty ecogear sx40's..... It worked a treat! All up caught 13 bream measuring about 20-30cm in 2hrs. The choice colour was the dark pink body with the grey head. Casting in close and slow rolling the lures was the best technique. Sadly lost the lure to something that smoked my light gear! There is always next weeks break to try and catch the big one.... Surprised the hell out of the afternoon joggers! Couple of pics to come! Tight lines.

Schilling

Had a long break between uni classes yesterday so decided to pack a rod and some lures and have a flick around the city botanic gardens. Worked the Rock walls casting my trusty ecogear sx40's..... It worked a treat! All up caught 13 bream measuring about 20-30cm in 2hrs. The choice colour was the dark pink body with the grey head. Casting in close and slow rolling the lures was the best technique. Sadly lost the lure to something that smoked my light gear! There is always next weeks break to try and catch the big one.... Surprised the hell out of the afternoon joggers! Couple of pics to come! Tight lines.

Schilling

nice one mate, ive been trying out bream fishing around redcliffe, doesnt seem to be much around here, might need to take a drive to where u were

Archived