Long weekend?

Eug

Show of hands who'll be out this weekend? If the forecast holds true it'll be a busy day on the water.

Jeremy sounded keen to give the Tuna a second crack and I was also keen for a Tuna social pre-fish.

Hopefully uni/work goes to plan I will probably be out Sunday and will have some noob deckies who'll be joining me on Monday.

If you see us give me give a yell. Hope to be out early and in by lunch.

rgg.png

Cheers

Eug

Come out saturday lol its not going to be that bad. you can come with me if you want.

A little bit of rough weather in bay doesnt scare you does it eug :lol:

Im going out abit later waiting to finish work, boats all ready to go. Weathers looking beautiful too.

I want spotties not tuna. I hear they around too.

cant reply to your text, phone is not sending for some reason. can't do saturday, got work to do.

forecast on saturday wouldn't bother me, it's my passenger who gets priority and with days like sunday and monday i wouldn't bother.

keep me posted on spotties mate.

I got snipped yesterday by a suspected mackeral on a baitball... ill be out saturday morning staying overnight around peel with some live mack tuna out for bait hopefully then head in sunday lunchtime and then back at it monday morning.

And ill also give the longtail a blast and maybe put some squid jigs a flick at some point around peel.

Met up with Booty's boss Troy :evil: and his mate Craig yesterday. Went to Dunwich, Myora Reef, up/down the Rainbow, South West Rocks, Oyster racks and the sandy islands off Cleveland. We basically went around Peel Island twice and spent a long time cruising around looking for birds (or the lack there of).

Found the Tuna but they were deep in the green zones :( .

Nice weather with some work mates, got them onto some little fish. Disappointed with the etiquette on the water but that was to be expected. Ramp was a nightmare but we were out without too much fuss.

Archived