Mojiko/Daiwa Combo

Nastymind

Hi all,

Anaconda Logan and AFO would love to offer you all the opportunity to purchase a Mojiko/Daiwa Combo with a free 300m spool of braid.

The size of the rod, reel and braid is completely your decision.

The Mojiko Tournament rod is built on an IM8 graphite blank and has OTC silicone carbide guides :blink:

The Daiwa Revros is a reel built specifically for the Japanese market. Anaconda has exclusive rights to it in the Australian market.

It has many of the great qualities that Daiwa consistantly produce in their product range.

Such as Digi gear, Airbail, CRBB and HardbodyZ. The complete list of features and benefits would be to long to list right now.

The Revros has the same body as the Daiwa Tierra but a stronger drag system.

It also apparently has the same mainshaft as the Daiwa SOL.

As for the braid, Mojiko Superstring is a tournament grade braided dyneema.

Off the top of my head, I cannot think of how many strands it has, but I can tell you that I have used it many times (mostly 4Lb for bass and bream) and I am completely satisfied with it`s performance. It is super fine and very strong.

This offer is exclusive to AFO users till the end of August and laybys are welcome.

Just see Paul or myself at Anaconda Logan and we`ll show you all the gear and hopefully answer any other questions you have.

Our Everton Park store is also interested in supplying you with the combo as well but it has not yet been completely established.

I will let you know when it`s available from them straight away.

In the meantime, please feel free to pm me with any queries.

Regards,

Michael

Whoopsy, my bad.

By the way the special price is only $299 B) [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/afoRevros_002.jpg

Post edited by: Nastymind, at: 2007/07/31 19:35

Post edited by: Nastymind, at: 2007/07/31 20:52

Post edited by: Nastymind, at: 2007/07/31 22:13

post-915-144598422727_thumb.jpg

Cowfish13 wrote:

What difference does it make to have a bit of the blank showing through the bottom grip?

Is it just for looks, or does it allow for easier casts or something?

That bit would be annoying, I was impressed that it has a baitcaster style reel seat, I have a crook casting hand from to many years of chemical exposure (skin is like rice paper) and it gets cut up pretty badly on long days from the plastic threads on a normal reel seat, so the baitcaster style where the threads are covered, or above the reel is what I like!

Alright everyone.

It's official and confirmed.

Our Everton Park Store is participating in this deal.

Just mention AFO when you go in there.

Any dramas, feel free to tell them to contact Michael, Paul or Grant at Logan.

Also, the reels come in 1500, 2000, 2004, 2500, 2506 and 3000 size.

Cheers,

Michael

Mate for surf combo's Tailor this time of year. Go for a Alvey 650 Size (6.5Inch) and an 11/12/13 ft Surf rod. With say 15lb line. I prefer Mono for bait fishing tailor. Or if you want to spin slugs go for a 4000-6000 size spinning reel and im unsure of what rod. With say 15-20lb Braid.

Thanks

Angus wrote:

Ill be getting one for Tanya from the Everton Park store monday or tuesday :)

Nastymind: Can i get the best persons name to ask for again when i go in??

Cheers mate.

Angus

Its a good thing tanya doesnt read the forums and know what she will be getting for her birthday hey Angus :whistle:

Well I tested mine out on the week-end ,at the Flattie Hunt.I was very impressed at the feel I had through the rod,worked the SP very well.I must say it is a pleasure to fish with a good rod & reel,casted all day without getting RSI in the wrist.

The REVROS is smooth and the drag is ultra fine,as I found out when I got my first Flattie on a SP.

No problems with the Braid getting tangled and it has a better feel than mono.

All in all I'm very happy with the outfit.Cant wait till Sat when I can head out again for another bash.

Thanks to Nastymind (Micheal) for your help & the good deal.

Laurie.

• 1 month later...

Archived