coomera trolling

straddiebrad

thinking of hitting up the coomera tomorrow for a lazy troll as this will be my first time on this river and will be looking for some tips,most likly put in near the m1,so does anyone no of a place to start will be trolling berkly frenzy lures wich go to about 3 meters any help would be nice will chase flatties cod jacks what ever is hungry at the time.cheers brad

Takeyour crab pots mate. Read over the pm i sent you while back n drop at those places im sure youl get a few. Best bait in coomera is live bait or fresh prawns.

I was going to head there tonight for bit but going out tomorrow in bay instead.

Takeyour crab pots mate. Read over the pm i sent you while back n drop at those places im sure youl get a few. Best bait in coomera is live bait or fresh prawns.

I was going to head there tonight for bit but going out tomorrow in bay instead.

thanks mate but hav not brought pots yet my old ones got sharked,might get some news ones,and i cant find the pm must have deleted it by mistake.

Don't bother upstream Brad as it is very dirty. I would use Paradise Pt ramp instead and try the mouth of the Coomera and into the broadwater - at least you should get some clean water near the top of the tide.

Marty

Archived