Be Wary

ellicat

I've been absent for about a month and have discovered there is some curiosity as to where and why.

Well, what happened was I went for a drive to Bribie and headed up the beach. I stopped as it looked like someone was laying in the middle of the driving portion of beach. I got out to check if all was OK. As I approached I discovered it was in fact a big bird a similar colour to the Navara. I was about 2 metres from it when it jumped up and attacked me. Clearly I had fallen victim to a clever ambush. I fell and hit my head on a loggerhead turtle and have been in a coma ever since.

So here's a big tip to you all -

Don't just be wary, be cassowary

:)

i forgot to mention that i thought you received a private msg from a user wanting to be 'friends' with you from a far away distance and that you may have gone to meet up with her for a relationship.

I was worried that you gave away your bank details and ended up being stuck in a foreign country in an isolated area with no money or technology..

:lol:

Thanks posters and thankers.

Bommie, that doesn't look the right colour :unsure:

taib, that must have been someone else.....although I did have a dream lol

Beau, The big bird took my phone wallet and sand shoes, sorry. :(

Steve, surely it's easier to believe than that alliteration :whistle:

shortie and Bommie, it didn't take long. Good to see your spelling has improved....all those x's = 2 of my favourite things B)

Kelvin, I have always conformed to being a non-conformist. Be yourself or be someone else I say :silly:

Mal, My front is here too. :side:

Anth, I'll need to catch up with the gossip by the sounds. :dry:

Ray, You're not trying to make me think of something small and red are you ? Can't seem to get away from our PM :blink:

Thanks posters and thankers.

Ray, You're not trying to make me think of something small and red are you ? Can't seem to get away from our PM :blink:

Brian I would love to load a new avitar in honor of your return but my computer has done a hi-lux on me and I am not allowed to access xn #### on my wifes computer

Cheers

Ray

Archived