State of Origin 7 in a Row?

Gad

2012 State of Origin

Queensland Maroons State of Origin

1 Billy Slater 2. Darius Boyd 3. Greg Inglis 4. Justin Hodges 5. Brent Tate

6. Johnathan Thurston 7. Cooper Cronk

8. Matthew Scott 9. Cameron Smith (captain) 10. Petero Civoniceva

11. Nate Myles 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. Matt Gillett 15. David Taylor 16. Ben Hannant 17. David Shillington

Standby 18. Daly Cherry-Evans 19. Dane Nielsen

NSW: Paul Gallen (Captain) and the others (for Game 1 at least) ..

Greg Bird Jamie Buhrer Todd Carney Ben Creagh Robbie Farah

Jarryd Hayne Michael Jennings Luke Lewis Trent Merrin Josh Morris

Mitchell Pearce Brett Stewart Glenn Stewart James Tamou Tony Williams

Akuila Uate

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK i'll start throwing fuel on the fire :evil: :evil:

QLD can jam that 7 in a row you know where !!! :P:P:P

NSW 3 nil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you may be right Manni,I think Ricky Will make 3 changes for Game 2 and probably 3 for Game 3 as well :lol:

that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while manni. and now I am spewing, I have had a filthy, dirty, stinking blues supporter on my boat, ;)

Another year and nothing much has changed Gad, so yeah, of course!!!! Apart from the obvious reasons, take these two facts into consideration:

1. There was severe doubt in media circles that Petero would make the cut only a couple of weeks ago. Would the Blues even be able to contemplate not picking him .........

2. They've picked a centre who played reserve grade last weekend and has been a part of their last 6 years of misery.

Manni - don't suppose you are a betting man. I like a punt ..........

QUEENSLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while manni. and now I am spewing, I have had a filthy, dirty, stinking blues supporter on my boat, ;)

Yep and out fished you too :P:P:P

Yep and out fished you too :P:P:P

that isn't hard, at least I managed to dump a heap of your gear in the drink. :evil: ;)

[attachment=50462]photo3.JPG[/attachment]

you should keep secret the sites you visit they will think you like to watch

Got tickets to the 3rd game :) I love origin series. Gotta be one of my favourite times of the year.

I recently got to have a work lunch and dinner with Billy Moore and Benny Ikin. Pretty sweet footy talk and a bit of booze to boot :D Was sweet getting to hang out with a couple of Origin legends.

Go the Queenslanders :)

my god Manni is the captain of our winning cricket team

I hope he keeps his spirits up after the Blues get flogged again :evil:

How come you haven't been selected for Australia yet? I assume you know which end of the bat to hold...you're from NSW.... what's the holdup? :)

GO NSW !!!!! its time you stuck it to these qlders........ give us new south welshman someting to jump up and down about and cheer.... if it goes 7 nil im going to become a f@#$en girl guide and play netball hahahaha

ha ha we'll hold you to that.... photo evedence must be produced :evil:

Queensland Maroons State of Origin

1 Billy Slater 2. Darius Boyd 3. Greg Inglis 4. Justin Hodges 5. Brent Tate

6. Johnathan Thurston 7. Cooper Cronk

8. Matthew Scott 9. Cameron Smith (captain) 10. Petero Civoniceva

11. Nate Myles 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. Matt Gillett 15. David Taylor 16. Ben Hannant 17. David Shillington

Standby 18. Daly Cherry-Evans 19. Dane Nielsen

look at our boys ,queensland is more of a sure thing than a drunk chick at the met .

Ive got no sympathy for nsw, they have always been a bunch of wingers, even when we only had one team up here and they dominated nrl they would have a big winge when they lost and say it wasnt fair. No different now. Pretty proud when I see the line up for tonights game especialy with the like of JT, petro, billy slater, darius boyd, cooper cronk greg inglis, brett tate, old sam, nate myles... Im not normaly a betting man but id be pretty confident that nsw will have a hard time matching the quality and heart of the qld team this year, they especialy wont beat thier attitude and humility..

post-1835-144598801336_thumb.jpg

I dead set reckon it is going to be a cracker of a match tonight. QLD are great, and have a lot of experience playing together, so they will be a hard team to beat. NSW however have Todd Carney, and Uati, and if Carney has a cracker, and gets some support from the team, he could and will be very dangerous. Stiff arm to the head opening tackle I say :evil: Looking forward to a good mistake free game as usual. Best quality NRL on show in the world IMHO. Qld by 6 surviving a late scare from NSW is my tip.

Archived