show me your bling :)

A bit of a bling update!!! :evil:

post-7718-144598867925_thumb.jpg

Samurai/Caldia

Duffrod/Steez

Steez/Steez

Megabass/Certate

Wow, pretty sure you didn't have any of these the last time we had a fish together, bit of a spend up in recent times hey?

Yep! :) Been a while since we had a fish though... I'm pretty keen to catch up soon but quite busy at the moment with Prac. You'll have to take me bassing before Christmas Ant! :)

I'm poor so i don't have much "Bling" :(

I need a reel for my 8-15kg Egrell Bear Essentials rod, thinking about using it for poppers and stickbaits up to 100 grams. Maybe a 8000 Saragosa or something, don't wanna spend a fortune on a reel as i'll probably never use it unless i beg Andrew to help me get a GT :whistle:

cheers tim :)

post-11417-144598868232_thumb.jpg

post-11417-144598868241_thumb.jpg

post-11417-144598868245_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 21/05/2012 at 11:23 AM, Do$tylz said:

Sunnydays - that's a pretty good line up... aren't you a teen? Kudo's to you sir.

here's a pic of my reels. 1 Stella 10000 is now with Cookie_7. A couple of random reels missing from that pic... baitrunner, straid fi etc.

post-873-144598799673_thumb.jpg

I don't have a picture of all of the rods together but a lot of them are shared between Angus and I... here's a shot with a few of them..

post-873-144598799682_thumb.jpg

I have broken so many nordics. I'm not worthy of such nice rods...  I should stick to glass. 

On 28/10/2021 at 7:30 AM, GregN70 said:

If you break rods often, try an ugly stick, shimano Tiapan or Abu Muscle Tip. Unsophisticated and heavy but extremely good at taking boat abuse and high-sticking 

Speaking of, https://www.hookedonline.com.au/rods/shakespeare-ugly-stik/ have 40% off on the Ugly stiks at the moment.