Uploading Photos

chippee

I for the life of me can not figure out how to upload some pics, ive always said \"Im not real smart, but i can lift heavy things\".

i click on upload pics on the left, then i get to a screen that says thumbnail and some other thingamyjig, i chose a catagory , then i cant seem to get into my own photos, this computer thing is bloody hard. I am a carpenter, give me a hammer and nail and i reckon i could build you a bloody fish, but for the life of me with these pics i am stuffed, i gave Angus some, and you reduced them for me, could you throw them on the site please angus, i will find these better pics and figure it out eventually , a then i will put on some of my catches that i am proud of. If it works, this is one of the mangrove jacks, at 78cm long that i caught and cooked for the old girl

It is an old school Whaler, they dont make them any stronger, a lot of people think of a whaler as a cat, well the truth to the whole Whaler thing is, a standard whaler is single hull, a Markham Whaler is a cat, and a Boston Whaler is a tri hull.

i have a 40johnno, about a 85 model, (pretty old) but a johnno will always get you home.

it is tiller, so 5 metres of fishing room, we have fished five blokes on the reef with no drama at all, exept slow because of the weight, i have a large feul tank about 80ltrs and an esky about 250 litres in the middle, this is the way our fathers fished and when i hear people say \"they dont catch fish like in the old days\" well i reckon we do in my boat because it is old school, i wouldnt get rid of it for anything , my mates have the big cats and platies, three of them are boatbuilders and they all say that this thing is irreplacable

Archived