Electric Outboards For Sale ++NEW++

chippee

I have noticed that a lot of you guys fish with your electric motors, I might be able to help you ouy.

A freind of mine is a retailer for such outboards 44lbs thrust for $355 and 54lbs thrust for $399 both include GST, they are made by a company that has not put a name on them ,but sometimes it is easier and cheaper for the buyer that way i guess. he has available 15 of the 44lbs and 60 of the 54 lbs.

also available is countless numbers of fishing gear, tackle etc, most of the brand of fishing gear is VIVA, they make everything from flyfishing to big game, these VIVA items i would have to get back to you on prices , he is emailing them to me tonight, but he cannot sell it for less than he does to his retailers as he would lose future business with them, if interested please get back to me

they are tiller steer and come with a warranty, i will have all the specs tomorrow and will post them over the weekend, if afo wanted to buy more than one as a package (nudge nudge) i'm sure the price would drop, dont forget though any sort of fishing tackle lures, hooks, rods, reels etc, i will put more of a list up over the weekend

Archived