AFO is on a new server!!

AFO

To cope with the ever growing AFO site, we have now moved the site to a newer (more expensive :( ) and hopefully better server.

We hope there won't be too many problems with the 'move' but if there is please post in the Website Issues forum category and we will tend to them as soon as we can. After not much sleep moving the site, we are off for a sleep.

Thanks,

AFO

Thanks webby's.

Fellow users this is not prompted by the admin guys at all, so please don't jump to any conclusion, but don't be afraid to use the donation button. Even $10 here and there would help. :)

I have no idea how much these guys are out of pocket from the cost of site but I can guess that it would be enough to buy a small boat. So fork it up if you can afford it.:whistle:

Me to, owed the site a sling from getting those hydrofoils from Steve as well, so added that on.

It went through alright, but got a strange screen after hitting the \"pay now\" button. some sort of error message saying I was directed to a non existent AFO page, so that might be another error fella's! (I know the loot went through ok, I got my paypal receipt!)

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/08/05 12:37

guys i cant thank you enough for the effort yo uhave put in, thank you very much for the chance to make some good friends and also further my passion for fishing! soon as i get another job have no dramas in puttin in a donation as i feel its much deserved! lets here it for angus and johnny guys!

Looks like it has gone pear shaped since about 1:00 o'clock today. Site only accessable from forum links, (even then a load of failed php messages) main page just errors out. Looks like Ray, Lee and I are only ones able to get on at this stage.

Yes for some strange reason we experienced some issues which hopefully now are resolved. Any further issues please post in the Website Issues category so its easy to monitor.

And thanks to everyone who has donated it is much appreciated

Guys , I'm not whingeing and realise there's probably still a few teething problems with the new server but the page is still very slow here...if not slower.

I hope this is not out of line but I ran a check of the website url here:

/>http://www.pinkjuice.com/check/

and the result wasn't good.

Maybe it'll help decipher some of the problems?

Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll be adding my paypal donation very shortly.

cheers

hi mojo,

yes you're correct and the issues are fixable, its just comes down to time, something we havent had a lot of recently. But rest assured we are working to improve the performance and content of the site for everyone to enjoy.

thanks,

John and Angus

AFO

Archived