Fishin at the coast today - some nice fish

taib

So this is the THIRD time i have done this thread and if it doesnt work, i wont bother again. Not happy at all.  Fingers crossed it works.

So as mentioned in a previous post Twinky and i decided to hit up the coast for a few hours.

couldnt be bothered with retyping the full report now so heres a few pics

whiting went 40cm

damaged my damiki sp

then went here

sporty-1.jpg

bought these

nitro1.jpg

nitro.jpg

went to another spot then caught this going 38cm

cod.jpg

cod1.jpg

while twinky was getting these

bream.jpg

I decided to get this

flat.jpg

went 62cm

This baby did the damage

steez.jpg

as mentioned, there was a story to today but couldnt be bothered as it said "error, Language error was dectected??".   there was no swearing, every word was in the dictionary.   WEIRD!

Anway, long story short, hope you enjoyed it and got you a bit excited.  Get out there and fish and stick some reports up.

cheeers

If you click on cancel the bombed post will return but you still have to work out what the offensive word is. eg yamash1ta gets bombed.

post-230-144598809965_thumb.png

or if you really want to swear type in the word,snip it and then attach the snip like what i just did,

:sick:

Cheers

Ray

ps nice fish

If you click on cancel the bombed post will return but you still have to work out what the offensive word is. eg yamash1ta gets bombed.

[attachment=51572]afo11.PNG[/attachment]

or if you really want to swear type in the word,snip it and then attach the snip like what i just did,

:sick:

Cheers

Ray

ps nice fish

Thanks Ray, it's annoying when that msg pops up. I couldnt figure it out but I did adjust a few gaps then it worked. Only thing is I actually lost the whole report twice. Didn't bother 3rd time, just pics.

Ellicat I can be a landbased fish guide but catch is, I go natural In the car. Yep naked that is. U interested? Lol

Archived