Heading To Noosa

Angus

Heading to Noosa on a sales run/house warming party this weekend.

Probably be more of a house warming party though as Customs have dragged the ball immensely this week and I still dont have goods to sell :(

Anyway to make the worst of a less than perfect situation Shortie has been a champ and lent me his kayak. Dont know exactly what the plan in yet, have not even checked the weather but hopefully get a couple of fish somehow somewhere!

Angus

good luck.

I will have to remove the kayak from the roof of the car. Its been up there since the week before we went to Sundown. I blame the wet weather its not that im lazy or anything

Just lend him your car as well, problem solved! :woohoo: :whistle:

good luck.

I will have to remove the kayak from the roof of the car. Its been up there since the week before we went to Sundown. I blame the wet weather its not that im lazy or anything

Just lend him your car as well, problem solved! :woohoo: :whistle:

Angus would not be seen dead in a Piece of Poo Nissan :whistle: :evil: :evil: ( prepared to be flamed)

Sorry Gus, Just know Sh!* when i see it ;)

Says the kid who's mums car and boat outboard broke down on the same trip....

And whose trailer is held together with baling wire and string. :sick:

Cheers

Ray

Ps maybe we need a new thread.

What will we call it

Pick on Runty or

Bag Nissans. Maybe should be bag nissans then I can get into Jords. :lol: but then again a Tiida isnt really a car/

I'm not weighing into the 4wd argument seeing as mine is still sitting under the carport :dry: runty on the other hand :P

Good to hear customs has come through Gus, looking forward to seeing a decent report mate. It's too bad it's closed season on the bass as the upper river is an absolutely beautiful place to kayak.

Sorry Gus, Just know Sh!* when i see it ;)

Says the kid who's mums car and boat outboard broke down on the same trip....

And whose trailer is held together with baling wire and string. :sick:

Cheers

Ray

Ps maybe we need a new thread.

What will we call it

Pick on Runty or

Bag Nissans. Maybe should be bag nissans then I can get into Jords. :lol: but then again a Tiida isnt really a car/

hahahah

yeah but who just spent $15000 on a new motor after the turbo blew up. you always have to take a second car in case the motor goes haha

come in spinner

also carry a spare clutch as nissan seems to figure that only getting

20 000km out of a clutch is quite acceptable :unsure:

lol @ runty, talk it up mate...

i reckon den's would be the only one to give you a run for your money shortie. other than that the patrol was a dream to drive!

And what make is Dens.

yEs its a Nissan Patrol GU ute. lol

But i believe he is suspension and possibly body lifted. And from memory shortened. And a winch from memory.

BT50 is a great vehicle. I believe its the best of the duel cabs out there at the moment. But its still a deul cab and still has way more overhang over the rear wheels.

IT may keep up but the rear end would look like Haines's. All banged up. ROFL

yeah but who just spent $15000 on a new motor after the turbo blew up. you always have to take a second car in case the motor goes haha

come in spinner

He bought a JEEP

Yeah whats with that, soon he will be buying a man bag and wearing tight shirts :whistle:

already owns the man bag

come in spinner

He bought a JEEP

Yeah whats with that, soon he will be buying a man bag and wearing tight shirts :whistle:

already owns the man bag

Gotta love getting bagged by a man that bought a DMAx and his mrs wont let him get it Dirty

come in spinner

He bought a JEEP

already owns the man bag

Gotta love getting bagged by a man that bought a DMAx and his mrs wont let him get it Dirty

don't worry shorie it also doubles as a navara,hilux and PATROL RECOVERY VEHICLE

Archived