old run down boat needed ppppppplease

madmullet

Thats a great idea, I wonder how it would look like if you had a little moat going around it with fish swiming around, and a little draw bridge so you can do your gardening.

hmmmmmmm, i will see how much room i have left over after my plans are laid out....

very good idea

Thats a great idea, I wonder how it would look like if you had a little moat going around it with fish swiming around, and a little draw bridge so you can do your gardening.

hmmmmmmm, i will see how much room i have left over after my plans are laid out....

very good idea

Maybe one or 2 sharks

very good idea

Maybe one or 2 sharks

stupid icons dont work for me.....

lol

I have an 8ft wooden punt that I am about to cut up and throw away. Transom has some rot in it. Not sure how long the wood would last as a garden bed before rotting and falling apart?

All yours if you want it or anyone else for that matter.

I have an 8ft wooden punt that I am about to cut up and throw away. Transom has some rot in it. Not sure how long the wood would last as a garden bed before rotting and falling apart?

All yours if you want it or anyone else for that matter.

thanks for the offer bud, but as you said, not sure how long before it fully rots....

but i may have a use for the first 2-3ft of the bow. i will let you know tomorrow as to whether i will pick it up, and then cut and dump the rest.

Archived