Extreme Kayaks - Fish Bandit

51MPL

Hey guys, as much as I'd like to hang onto this yak and join the boys on they're yakking adventures I need to let it go to fund a new electric motor for my tinny.

Up for grabs is an Extreme Kayaks Fish Bandit sit on kayak - "The Fish bandit is a compact yak that can easily be handled by one person, ideally suited to lake, river and estuary fishing. It features a moulded keel that assists the yak to track straighter and paddle more efficiently.

As far as features go we have packed as many features into a small yak as possible allowing you to pick it up and go without much more thought. The 2 storage hatches are ideal for keeping non essential items off the working area. 2 flush rod holders behind the seat are ideal for transporting rods, nets etc..the 2 rod holders in front are great as working rod holders to park the rods when you land the big one!

The seats position is higher and wider than other smaller yaks and with a load capacity of 130kgs this yak is capable of taking a big load. The compact lightweight size of the fish bandit makes it both easy to transport and ideal for small/tight water fishing. The Fish bandit is great for children and the deck is configured to take an adult up to 6ft3. The Fish Bandit is available in 6 different, unique, camo colours.

As with all Extreme Kayaks the Fish Bandit is designed to be stackable which makes both transporting and storing hassle free. The Fish Bandit is supported by Extreme Kayaks 10 year warranty. It is 100% QLD manufactured using the highest quality polyethylene materials which have 20 year UV stabilizers blended in, ensuring your Extreme Kayak will last in the harsh rays of the Southern hemisphere."

Dimensions:

* 2.70m Long

* 0.74m Wide

Weight: 19kg

Load capacity: 130kg

Colour: Larva

Standard features include:

* Molded Foot Wells.

* Scupper Holes.

* Front and Rear Webbing for Storing Luggage.

* Guide Rope with front and rear carry handles.

* Two Storage Compartments.

* 4 Fishing Rod Holders

* Inbuilt fish ruler

Included in the sale are a comfy Surf to Summit seat as well as paddle. Basically a completely brand new kit ready for you to hit the water and start catching fish!

RRP of close to $900 I'm willing to let it go for $650ono

Any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'm located southside brisbane if you want to come and have a look. This is a truly reluctant sale as i'd love to keep this kayak but really need a working leccy for upcoming comps.

website - http://www.extremekayaks.com.au/display-product.php?pc=Fish%20Bandit

• 1 month later...

Archived