Nordic Stage Stockists!

Obsession_Fishing

post-9039-144598816924_thumb.jpg

Dear AFO members,

Our Nordic Stage Rods have found there way into several stores over the last the week so we thank the many people who inquired for their patience. We have several SE QLD stores now with a full range of Nordic Stage Areal rods (Gunslingers, Jaegers and Sharpshooters), as well as some stock in the ACT, Coffs Harbour and online. A full list of stockists is provided below. If you want to see these in your local ASAP, remember, the quickest way to help achieve this is ask them!

Aussie Angler (Melbourne Victoria)

Charlton's Fishing (Redbank)

post-9039-144598816931_thumb.jpg

Compleat Angler Kempsey (NSW)

post-9039-144598840537_thumb.jpg

Compleat Angler Mackay (QLD)

post-9039-144598840539_thumb.jpg

Davo's Compleat Angler (Noosa)

Davo's Compleat Angler (Maroochydore)

post-9039-144598816933_thumb.jpg

Fish Head (Victoria Point)

post-9039-144598816934_thumb.jpg

Fish N Bits (Toowoomba)

post-63-144598829734_thumb.jpg

Mossops Brisbane (Woolloongabba)

post-9039-144598849245_thumb.jpg

Mossops Bayside (Cleveland)

post-9039-144598849248_thumb.jpg

Mo Tackle (Coffs Harbour)

post-9039-144598816936_thumb.jpg

Reel Tackle (Online)

post-9039-144598816937_thumb.jpg

Sporty's Warehouse (Gold Coast)

post-9039-144598816939_thumb.jpg

Tackle World Canberra (ACT)

post-9039-144598816941_thumb.jpg

Tackle World Mackay (QLD)

post-63-144598833599_thumb.jpg

The Tackle Shop Carseldine

post-63-144598824338_thumb.jpg

Thanks from the crew at Obsession.

post-9039-144598816914_thumb.jpg

any news ont he heavier ones you were testing when we hit palmy with tugger henry?

Most likely (essentially definitely) be the next range we bring in however at this stage we need to get a lot more Areals sold before this is a reality :)

I have heard lots about Nordic stage on the site and always assumed it was a well known brand with a large distribution area, never realised it was a product you guys have been trying to get off the ground...... Dont know how i missed that :blush: I'll be wanting a new jack rod come summertime so if there's a rod in the range to be released soon that will fit the bill hold one for me angus!

I have heard lots about Nordic stage on the site and always assumed it was a well known brand with a large distribution area, never realised it was a product you guys have been trying to get off the ground...... Dont know how i missed that :blush: I'll be wanting a new jack rod come summertime so if there's a rod in the range to be released soon that will fit the bill hold one for me angus!

Just to clarify it is not a AFO project, although Obsession Fishing (the importer of Nordic Stage) are a AFO sponsor. The only link is I have an interest in each although no other owners or investors are common.

Nordic Stage has received great feedback for a fledgling brand and we look forward to taking them to the next level!

Sorry despite knowing many people we will not be selling direct to the public. As wholesalers, the fastest way to burn every retailer is by circumnavigating them and selling direct. Having good retailers is a brands only real chance of "making it" so we wont be compromising that. I am sure anyone in business will understand that.

Angus

Just to clarify it is not a AFO project, although Obsession Fishing (the importer of Nordic Stage) are a AFO sponsor. The only link is I have an interest in each although no other owners or investors are common.

Nordic Stage has received great feedback for a fledgling brand and we look forward to taking them to the next level!

Sorry despite knowing many people we will not be selling direct to the public. As wholesalers, the fastest way to burn every retailer is by circumnavigating them and selling direct. Having good retailers is a brands only real chance of "making it" so we wont be compromising that. I am sure anyone in business will understand that.

Angus

Just on that to clarify, long story (18months long) short we were doing it directly originally because we had some branding issues. We are now past those and are on track with our original business plan and strategy or putting these through retailers.

The feedback from them so far has been nothing short of awesome. Considering where we are starting from, we're much further in the game than others who have been in the game for much longer and who have much bigger budgets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived