Fishing The Pine After Dam Releases

sammysnapper

I have spoken to a few people today about finally getting out on the water after a long break and been told not to waste my time with the pine as with all the rain and a certain dam release the fishing will be dead. What are peoples thoughts on this am i wasting my time or will it be on for young and old. I am going either way the baby is comming wednesday so it will be my last chance for months lol.

I'm putting the yak in tomorow morning at bald hills boat ramp, and honestly I've had my best success with the bream just after a downpour...

I'm planning on doing the same. Working Mon-Fri you don't exactly get a lot of choice when it comes to picking a day to fish.

Your not wrong, especially with the short winter days, what yak do you have? I'm in a orange Viking Ozzie. Might see u down there.

I'm putting the yak in tomorow morning at bald hills boat ramp, and honestly I've had my best success with the bream just after a downpour...

I'm planning on doing the same. Working Mon-Fri you don't exactly get a lot of choice when it comes to picking a day to fish.

Your not wrong, especially with the short winter days, what yak do you have? I'm in a orange Viking Ozzie. Might see u down there.

I'll be running around in a beige Hobie Quest tomorrow.

Archived