ReelTackle Promotion - Round 4

aussie123

Hi Guys

The time has come for round 4 of the ReelTackle Promotion.

Again we have some great items on offer and for this round I have included prizes for both the boaties and the Yak fishermen on AFO.

For the people who do not know,all the profits from these promotions go to AFO to help with the running costs of this great forum.

Please ready a copy of the rules below and the details on how to enter the ReelTackle Promotion.

Rules for the new promotion.

For ReelTackle to offer a promotional package you do need to purchase an item or service from us and for every item purchased you will be given ONE FREE TICKET into our promotional draw.

For this draw you will need to purchase 1 single (imaginary ) baitholder fishing hook.

For every hook purchased you will receive a FREE TICKET into the monthly promotion offered by ReelTackle.com.au.

The cost of each single hook is $5.

On the front page of the ReelTackle website on the left side of the page there is a PayPal Payment module called ReelTackle Promotions.

WWW.REELTACKLE.COM.AU will take you to the site where you can purchase your promotional items.

That will take you to Paypal where you can purchase your items and once that is done please send me a PM with your AFO Username and Transaction ID so I can match up the payments with your username.

This is for our July promotion and items will officially start selling on the 1st July for 10 days but you are more than welcome to buy items anytime prior if you prefer to spread out your purchases.

The winners will be drawn on the 10th July and posted up on AFO.

Remember you have 3 chances to win in this draw.

Anyway thanks everyone again for the support in the last promotion and lets all get behind this one again and help raise some much needed funds to help out AFO.

RULES FOR THE REELTACKLE PROMOTIONAL OFFER.

1)Promotion is offered by ReelTackle

2)Offer is open to anyone not directly involved with ReelTackle

3)Promotional offer starts on the 1st July,2012 and will end 10th July,2012 at midnight.

4)Winners will be drawn on the 10th July and results posted on the Brisbane Fishing website.

5)Winners will be drawn starting with 1st place winner,then second place winner and finally third place will be drawn.

6)Once your ticket is drawn,that ticket will be removed from future draws.If you have more than one ticket in the draw,the remaining tickets remain active.

7)Promotional Offer is only valid for the purchase of one single fish hook and not any other items or services offered on the ReelTackle Website.

8)There is no limit on how many hooks you can buy.

PLEASE NOTE WE WILL RUN THIS MONTH'S PROMO FOR 10 DAYS DUE TO WINTER CAMP AND HOLIDAYS FALLING WITHIN THE PROMO DATES.

THIS WILL HELP MEMBERS GOING AWAY TO STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GRAB THEIR ENTRIES INTO THE REELTACKLE PROMOTION.

THE PRIZES FOR JULY - ROUND 4

1ST PRIZE

Rail Mount Baitboard - Large RRP $156

This board comes complete with drainage hole,knife,bait and tackle compartments.

Easily removed for storage and cleaning.

Dual Rail Mounts.

2ND PRIZE

Stainless Steel Trolley For Kayaks RRP $135

Robust stainless steel Kayak trolly with removable pneumatic wheels.

post-7680-144598820602_thumb.jpg

post-7680-144598820615_thumb.jpg

3RD PRIZE

Sea Anchor RRP $ 35

Collapsible Sea Anchor for boats up to 20 FT

post-7680-144598820623_thumb.jpg

THANKS EVERYONE AND GOODLUCK !!!!!

post-7680-14459882063_thumb.jpg

Thanks to the guys who have donated so far and I will update the post tomorrow.

I will also chase up the pics for the other prizes.

This promotion I included a prize for all the yak fishermen so hopefully we can gather a bit of extra support from you guys.

Don't forget all the money we make from these promotions goes to supporting AFO so please try and help out a little if you can.

Thanks everyone.

Lance

Heya Steve

Yea mate been very busy on the website rebuilding things and adding new products.

I will have a huge amount of new gear going on the site over the coming weeks including a massive rang of hunting optics like scopes,range finders,infra red gear and binoculars,ect.

Anyway thanks for your donation Steve.

I have updated the prize pictures now and I will update the members who have contributed so far.

Thanks everyone.

Lance

Thanks again Ben for your fantastic support.

I have added you to the list.

Not long to go guys so please get your entries in if you want to be part of this months promotion.

We are way down on entries this month for some reason and I have no idea as to why because these are great prizes.

Lets hope we can get a last minute rush so we can really help out AFO.

Tomorrow is your last chance if you want to be in this draw.

Reeltackle is also migrating across onto our own server maybe tonight or tomorrow sometime so we will experience some downtime.

You will be able to access the new server though using our IP address but I will add to this post if that will be necessary when the time comes.

Lets hope that buying our own server helps with a lot of the issues we have had lately.

Thanks

Lance

Archived