creek sneakin..finally

James W

Well maaged to get out his arvo for an hour to see what i could rustle up. Once on the water i flicked out a Mal florence Bass Masta in the new \"fry\" colour. I began trolling and within 2 or 3 stokes i was on!...The fish felt weighty but thew runs were not to violent but i was wasnt disapointed when i saw the nice size flatty come yak side. Some tricky one arm paddling towards shore ( no landing gear :pinch: ) and i beached another ningi croc..it went 57.5 cm..finally a enrty to the \"fish of the month\"..so once the wifes dinner was sorted out trolling began again...i managed one more flatty of only about 30cm maybe before giving some sps a go...nothing on the sps ( dropping something :pinch:) i packed up and came home....was such a releif to finally get out and get somthing half decent after just reading everyones reports over the last few days.....

1st pic- beached flatty [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/00000000.JPG

post-180-144598424029_thumb.jpg

Cowfish13 wrote:

She also gets heaps of Bream on lures and she always writes articles for either Bush'n'Beach, or Queensland Fishing Monthly. Can't remember which.

Moslty Bush & Beach. She also writes for the glossy mags such as Modern Fishing and Fishing World.

And yes she is good at flatties. The pin is her back yard so she knows them pretty well.

Looking forward to seeing the competition Dazza ;)

Jimmy you best go get a much bigger one just in case!

Angus

Archived