Sienna/Sedona/Similar 2500 size

Surfingant

hey mate have a shimano sedona 2500fd you can have. i'll do you a swap for a pack of plastics for flathead what ya got?

my apologies it's and fb not fd

also got spare spool make it 2 packs of plastics and you got a deal

Hey ezy, mate that sounds like exactly what I'm after, if the pic below works how does that lot of plastics look to you? I'm more of a bream fisherman so don't have much in the way of flattie specific plastics but there's a couple of unopened packs of Atomic plazos, an opened but unused pack of Zman 2.5" grubs and a few paddle tail plastics that have caught me a lot of flatties in the brissy river.

post-7024-144598825257_thumb.jpg

Hey ezy, mate that sounds like exactly what I'm after, if the pic below works how does that lot of plastics look to you? I'm more of a bream fisherman so don't have much in the way of flattie specific plastics but there's a couple of unopened packs of Atomic plazos, an opened but unused pack of Zman 2.5" grubs and a few paddle tail plastics that have caught me a lot of flatties in the brissy river.

done!!! sorry for the late reply must have missed post somewhere along the line. also spare spool is new never used and the only bad thing on it is the faux metal panels are coroding, otherwise all good im at carindale or drewvale for work or can drop off in between? let me know ezy

Archived