what really grinds my gears

madmullet

Inspired by peter griffin

put what really grinds your gears hear

What really grinds my gears

When it rains, all the boy racers come out and think they can drop wheelies and drift like a pro...... DOOD ITS WET

seeing a stock lancer, subaru, skyline ect with drift stickers down the door/guard of their car....

when you ask for no mayo on your kfc works burger AND THEY PUT IT ON

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry::angry::angry:

Mate im supprised they still serve you at KFC after your last eppisode..

What really grinds my gears..

People who have no respect and think the world owes them a favour or that I owe them a favour.

People who text in peak hour and slow traffic, I know the 18 year old p plater in her mazda 2 in front of me is doing it but I imagine there are 73 other mazda 2's up the road doing the same thing..

When you plan a fishing trip off seabreeze and it says under 5 knots and you get out there and its 30

Thanks mate.. that feels better hahaha

Beggers in the city , asking for money to buy food because they are starving and have no money, (asking this while they are having a smoke), and rather then give them money (because I want it to buy something nice for me and i have a rule of not giving money out because it wont help) I give offer to buy them some food, and they abuse me for it.

-Politics

-America

-Fluoride in our water

-Mainstream Media

-People raping the environment

-Stupid reality TV (Jersey shore type rubbish)

-Full Body Scanners at airports

-Monsanto (The Company)

-Drug Laws

-Pedofiles and violent criminals getting lesser sentences than smaller offences like shoplifting, white collar crime, graffiti etc...

I feel like I could go on forever

Boat ramp hogs that decide to prepare their boat on the ramp.

People who see you catching fish that anchor up feet away from your boat.

20kt wind on the weekend.

Sunnybank shopping center parking.

Justin Bieber style haircuts.

Skinny jeans.

Getting out bidded on eBay.

And same as daveo17, freaking grinners.

-

-Stupid reality TV (Jersey shore type rubbish)

hell yes, that is a big peev off, espically the new reality show that started last night, i mean come on. they are like

" i love being fake, you know what lets get some more work "

" i luv my lips,if i didnt have my lips i would die "

" um like you know "

" omg "

serously, i think they have more plastic in them then the dolls from naughty but nice....

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

stupid reality shows

The stupid things i do to myself grind my gears

1. Peeing in the yak in the dark into an empty stubbie then not realizing it was full like a minute ago :( many many times I did that.

2. Always have to drive past the house again on the way to work cos I can't remember if I closed the garage door.

3. Was talking to a customer once while I had an ice break in my hand telling him how awesome I am at my job, gave it a good shake not realising the lid was off and basically threw it all over my face :blush:

People who, when reversing at the ramp in the dark leave there head lights on, making it hard for others to back down. You don't need lights to reverse.

People who do 20 under on the highway in the fast lane.

People who slow down before a hill then speed up, causing me to loose all speed.

ALL reality tv shows.

OH&S why do I need to wear a hard hat to work in trenches, whats gonna fall on my head, the sky :angry:

KIDS and there strange sense of fashion, boys wearing there sisters cloths and hair styles and the whole pink thing.....WTF.

Today's society

etc etc etc etc

OH&S why do I need to wear a hard hat to work in trenches, whats gonna fall on my head, the sky :angry:

Really? You should wear a helmet most times, and steel caps, and keep away from hand saws :whistle: An accident waiting to happen, you are.

Archived