what really grinds my gears

madmullet

clowns that wanna hold your 9mth old and then tell you after 5 mins the have been crook with the flu :angry::angry::angry:

I am so annoyed as i have a little girl that has a chest that sounds like a tin can full of rocks . She is to little to cough the phlegm outta her lungs .

Antibotics ain't kicked in yet so i aint getting any sleep tonight :angry::angry:

clowns that wanna hold your 9mth old and then tell you after 5 mins the have been crook with the flu :angry::angry::angry:

I am so annoyed as i have a little girl that has a chest that sounds like a tin can full of rocks . She is to little to cough the phlegm outta her lungs .

Antibotics ain't kicked in yet so i aint getting any sleep tonight :angry::angry:

Mate that's just plain wrong....... Really feel for you and your little one. Hope she gets better mate. Maybe you can return the favour with a kick to the head :angry:

Go slim beauty ryan, way better knot thats tapered to go through the guides and tag faces backward not forward like albright, very easy too

Thanks Beau, I am actually looking at them now on youtube :lol:

Interesting Ryan, you showed me how to tie a slim beauty :huh::lol:

thats like me offering to net the fish for ya? Don't trust that bugger

Archived